1. What is Achilles doing when Agamemnon's men find him?
- Cleaning his chariot alone.
- Throwing a hammer with Nestor.
- Playing a lyre with Patroclus.
- Building wheels with Ajax.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who does Agamemnon send to make peace with Achilles?
- Ajax, Odysseus and Phoenix.
- Phoenix, Odysseus and Menelaus.
- Trygaeus, Ajax and Nestor.
- Patroclus, Ajax and Nestor.
3. What does Achilles say his intentions are when Agamemnon's men find him?
- To slaughter Agamemnon's family before returning to Pthia.
- To slaughter Hector's family before returning to Argos.
- To go home and live a long but inglorious life.
- To go to Ilium and to reclaim Helen for his own.
4. Why does Diomedes encourage the Greek army to stay and fight like himself?
- He knows Agamemnon wants to form a truce with the Trojans.
- He knows that destiny dictates that Helen will be returned.
- He knows that Troy is destined to fall.
- He knows that if the Greeks retreat they will be slaughtered.
5. What does Agamemnon offer Achilles as a peace offering?
- Many gifts.
- Hector's heart.
- Menelaus' daughter.