1. What does Agamemnon propose doing when he realises the Greek army is failing?
- Returning to Greece.
- Offering a truce to the Trojan army.
- ********* the Trojan army of their weapons.
- Kidnapping Helen before retreating.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who suggests that Agamemnon should make friends with Achilles after their argument?
3. What is Achilles doing when Agamemnon's men find him?
- Building wheels with Ajax.
- Playing a lyre with Patroclus.
- Throwing a hammer with Nestor.
- Cleaning his chariot alone.
4. Why does Diomedes encourage the Greek army to stay and fight like himself?
- He knows that Troy is destined to fall.
- He knows Agamemnon wants to form a truce with the Trojans.
- He knows that destiny dictates that Helen will be returned.
- He knows that if the Greeks retreat they will be slaughtered.
5. What does Phoenix tell Achilles when he hears Achilles' plans?
- A rumour about Hector planning an invasion of Greece.
- A story about the importance of listening to friends in need.
- A legend about Achilles' mother Thetis when she killed a sea monster to protect him.
- A story about the importance of fighting for a cause you believe in.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: