1. Who suggests that Agamemnon should make friends with Achilles after their argument?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Phoenix tell Achilles when he hears Achilles' plans?
- A legend about Achilles' mother Thetis when she killed a sea monster to protect him.
- A rumour about Hector planning an invasion of Greece.
- A story about the importance of listening to friends in need.
- A story about the importance of fighting for a cause you believe in.
3. What does Achilles say his intentions are when Agamemnon's men find him?
- To slaughter Agamemnon's family before returning to Pthia.
- To slaughter Hector's family before returning to Argos.
- To go home and live a long but inglorious life.
- To go to Ilium and to reclaim Helen for his own.
4. What is Achilles doing when Agamemnon's men find him?
- Cleaning his chariot alone.
- Throwing a hammer with Nestor.
- Playing a lyre with Patroclus.
- Building wheels with Ajax.
5. Why does Diomedes encourage the Greek army to stay and fight like himself?
- He knows that Troy is destined to fall.
- He knows Agamemnon wants to form a truce with the Trojans.
- He knows that destiny dictates that Helen will be returned.
- He knows that if the Greeks retreat they will be slaughtered.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: