1. What is Achilles doing when Agamemnon's men find him?
- Building wheels with Ajax.
- Playing a lyre with Patroclus.
- Throwing a hammer with Nestor.
- Cleaning his chariot alone.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does Achilles respond to Agamemnon's peace offering?
- He accepts it on the condition that Agamemnon is killed.
- He rejects it and refuses to return to war.
- He rejects it but agrees to go to war if Agamemnon is killed.
- He accepts it but still refuses to go to war.
3. Why are the Greeks sad in Book 9?
- The Trojan army have the support of Athene.
- The Trojan army have taken Agamemnon.
- The Trojan army is about to attack the camp.
- The Trojan army have taken Menelaus.
4. What does Agamemnon offer Achilles as a peace offering?
- Menelaus' daughter.
- Many gifts.
- Hector's heart.
5. What does Achilles say his intentions are when Agamemnon's men find him?
- To go home and live a long but inglorious life.
- To go to Ilium and to reclaim Helen for his own.
- To slaughter Agamemnon's family before returning to Pthia.
- To slaughter Hector's family before returning to Argos.