1. What does Achilles say his intentions are when Agamemnon's men find him?
- To slaughter Hector's family before returning to Argos.
- To go to Ilium and to reclaim Helen for his own.
- To go home and live a long but inglorious life.
- To slaughter Agamemnon's family before returning to Pthia.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Agamemnon offer Achilles as a peace offering?
- Menelaus' daughter.
- Many gifts.
- Hector's heart.
3. How does Achilles respond to Agamemnon's peace offering?
- He rejects it and refuses to return to war.
- He accepts it but still refuses to go to war.
- He rejects it but agrees to go to war if Agamemnon is killed.
- He accepts it on the condition that Agamemnon is killed.
4. Who suggests that Agamemnon should make friends with Achilles after their argument?
5. What is Achilles doing when Agamemnon's men find him?
- Building wheels with Ajax.
- Playing a lyre with Patroclus.
- Throwing a hammer with Nestor.
- Cleaning his chariot alone.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: