1. Not being able to have children. What is the word that describes this?
- In-vitro Fertilisation
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Natural Resources mean?
- Man made inventions
- Protecting and preserving natural resources
- Naturally occurring materials which can be utilised by humans.
- The surroundings on which plants and animals live and on which they depend to continue living.
3. What is Global warming?
- The increase in temperature of the Earth’s atmosphere.
- Tthe process by which businesses or other organizations develop international influence or start operating on an international scale.
- The rise of pollution in the atmosphere
- A gas that contributes to the greenhouse effect by absorbing infrared radiation.
4. What is Stewardship?
- Looking after something on behalf of another so that it can be passed back or on to the next generation of stewards.
- Protecting the environments
- An arrangement where a woman bears a child for another woman.
- Injecting semen into the uterus (womb) by artificial methods.
5. The word 'Conservation' means
- Naturally occurring materials
- Protecting and preserving natural resources and the environment.
- The act of creating the universe