1. Symbol equations should always be...
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What combines to make covalent bonds?
- Metal and none metal
3. In an ionic bond, what charge does the metal have?
4. The law of conservation states that...
- Energy can't be created or destroyed
- Energy can be created
- Energy is always destroyed
5. What is the similarity between the atoms in the same group?
- They all have the same mass number
- Their atomic numbers are the same
- They all have the same amount of electrons occupying their most outer shell.
- They all have a negative charge