1. What is the similarity between the atoms in the same group?
- They all have the same mass number
- Their atomic numbers are the same
- They all have the same amount of electrons occupying their most outer shell.
- They all have a negative charge
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens when a metal reacts with a non metal?
- They explode
- ions are formed.
- Covalent bond are formed
- They attract
3. In an ionic bond, what charge does the non-metal have?
4. Sodium has 11 electrons. What is the electronic structure of Sodium?
5. In an ionic bond, what charge does the metal have?