1. What combines to make covalent bonds?
- Metal and none metal
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to a non-metal atom when ions are formed?
- They gain electrons
- They lose protons
- They lose electrons
- They gain protons
3. How many electrons can the second shell hold?
4. What is the similarity between the atoms in the same group?
- Their atomic numbers are the same
- They all have the same amount of electrons occupying their most outer shell.
- They all have the same mass number
- They all have a negative charge
5. Symbol equations should always be...