1. In an ionic bond, what charge does the metal have?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens when a metal reacts with a non metal?
- Covalent bond are formed
- ions are formed.
- They attract
- They explode
3. How many electrons can the first shell hold?
4. When balancing equations, the subscripts can't be changed so you have to...
- Change what the reactants are
- Change the large numbers in front of the reactants and products
- Take away the reactants
5. In an ionic bond, what charge does the non-metal have?