1. What happens to a metal when ions are formed?
- They lose electrons
- They gain electrons
- They gain protons
- They lose protons
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many electrons can the first shell hold?
3. Sodium has 11 electrons. What is the electronic structure of Sodium?
4. When balancing equations, the subscripts can't be changed so you have to...
- Change the large numbers in front of the reactants and products
- Take away the reactants
- Change what the reactants are
5. Group 1 elements, lithium sodium and potassium, react quickly with...
- Water and Oxygen
- Fire and other gas
- Carbon dioxide