1. Group 1 elements, lithium sodium and potassium, react quickly with...
- Water and Oxygen
- Fire and other gas
- Carbon dioxide
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Symbol equations should always be...
3. In an ionic bond, what charge does the non-metal have?
4. The law of conservation states that...
- Energy can't be created or destroyed
- Energy can be created
- Energy is always destroyed
5. When balancing equations, the subscripts can't be changed so you have to...
- Change the large numbers in front of the reactants and products
- Take away the reactants
- Change what the reactants are