1. When balancing equations, the subscripts can't be changed so you have to...
- Change the large numbers in front of the reactants and products
- Take away the reactants
- Change what the reactants are
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What combines to make covalent bonds?
- Metal and none metal
3. In an ionic bond, what charge does the metal have?
4. What happens to a metal when ions are formed?
- They gain protons
- They lose protons
- They lose electrons
- They gain electrons
5. What happens when a metal reacts with a non metal?
- ions are formed.
- They explode
- They attract
- Covalent bond are formed