1. What is an Electrolyte?
- A solution or molten substance that conducts electricity.
- A solid that conducts electricity.
- An electrical conductor through which current passes into and out of liquid during electrolysis.
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is the Anode positive or negative?
3. What is the term for a negative ion?
4. What is Reduction?
- Gain of electrons.
- Loss of electrons.
5. What does a half equation show?
- What happens at one of the electrodes during electrolysis.
- What happens at both electrodes during electrolysis.