1. What is the half equation for oxygen ions forming oxygen gas?
- 2O2- ---> O2 + 2e-
- O2 ---> O2 + 2e-
- O- ---> O2
- 2O2 + 2e- ----> O2
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Reduction?
- Gain of electrons.
- Loss of electrons.
3. What does a half equation show?
- What happens at one of the electrodes during electrolysis.
- What happens at both electrodes during electrolysis.
4. What is Hydrogen used for?
- Making soap and bleach.
- Fuel, making ammonia.
- Killing bacteria in water, making beach and plastics.
5. Is the Anode positive or negative?