1. What is the half equation for oxygen ions forming oxygen gas?
- O- ---> O2
- 2O2- ---> O2 + 2e-
- O2 ---> O2 + 2e-
- 2O2 + 2e- ----> O2
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does a half equation show?
- What happens at one of the electrodes during electrolysis.
- What happens at both electrodes during electrolysis.
3. What is an Electrolyte?
- A solution or molten substance that conducts electricity.
- A solid that conducts electricity.
- An electrical conductor through which current passes into and out of liquid during electrolysis.
4. During the Electrolysis of Brine, what is produced at the anode?
5. What is produced at the cathode?
Similar Chemistry resources: