1. Which type of current is more Dangerous?
- Alternating current
- Direct current
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the definition of power?
- rate of transfer of energy
- amount of electrons that flow round the circuit at a given time
- amount of batteries used in the circuit
3. what does the live wire do?
- carry the electricity to the device
- complete the circuit
- a connection to the earth in order to avoid hazards
4. which statement about a fuse is correct
- it controls the size of the voltage
- it controls the size of the current
- it cuts off the supply if the current becomes too great
- it allow current to only flow in one direction
- voltage x time / current
- volatge x current x time
- voltage x current - time