1. What is a circuit breaker?
- something that decrease the current flowing
- A resettable fuse
- something that connects to the earth
- something that destroys the object your are delivering energy to
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. which part of the machine should the earth wire be connected to?
- The bottom
- The outside
- The middle
3. what causes electrical heating?
- too much current in the wire
- too little current in the wire
- a broken wire
4. Which is not a danger of Electricity?
- Electricity + water
- Electrical Heating
- Electrical Mutation of cells
- Electric shock
5. which statement about a fuse is correct
- it controls the size of the voltage
- it controls the size of the current
- it cuts off the supply if the current becomes too great
- it allow current to only flow in one direction