1. what does the live wire do?
- a connection to the earth in order to avoid hazards
- carry the electricity to the device
- complete the circuit
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
- voltage x time / current
- volatge x current x time
- voltage x current - time
3. what causes electrical heating?
- a broken wire
- too much current in the wire
- too little current in the wire
4. what is the definition of power?
- amount of batteries used in the circuit
- rate of transfer of energy
- amount of electrons that flow round the circuit at a given time
5. what happens during electric shock?
- the current passes through your body as a means of reaching the earth
- the current surrounds your body
- the current goes into your blood stream