1. why is a fuse always found in the live wire?
- to stop the circuit if too much current passes through
- to look pretty
- to complete the circuit
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what happens when the electric wire touches the water?
- it becomes ice
- it becomes live
- it becomes a gas
- it starts to move
3. Which type of current is more Dangerous?
- Alternating current
- Direct current
4. what causes electricity + water?
- the live wire touches the water
- the wire touches the water without any current
- water touches the casing of the wire
- water is near the wire and attracts it
5. Where can you find Direct current
- A Nuclear power plant
- Main plug sockets
- A light bulb