1. what causes electrical heating?
- a broken wire
- too much current in the wire
- too little current in the wire
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. why is a fuse always found in the live wire?
- to complete the circuit
- to stop the circuit if too much current passes through
- to look pretty
3. what does the Neutral wire do?
- complete the circuit
- a connection to the earth in order to avoid hazards
- carry's the electricity to the device
4. Where can you find Direct current
- A light bulb
- Main plug sockets
- A Nuclear power plant
5. what causes electricity + water?
- water touches the casing of the wire
- the live wire touches the water
- the wire touches the water without any current
- water is near the wire and attracts it