1. which part of the machine should the earth wire be connected to?
- The outside
- The middle
- The bottom
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. why is a fuse always found in the live wire?
- to complete the circuit
- to stop the circuit if too much current passes through
- to look pretty
3. what is the definition of power?
- rate of transfer of energy
- amount of electrons that flow round the circuit at a given time
- amount of batteries used in the circuit
4. a 1200 watt microwave would use a ____ amp fuse
- 13 amp
- 3 amp
- 6 amp
- 12 amp
5. When using an Earth Wire, if a fault develops what happens to the case?
- it becomes alive
- it starts to glow
- It becomes live
- it starts to spark