1. What is a circuit breaker?
- something that decrease the current flowing
- A resettable fuse
- something that connects to the earth
- something that destroys the object your are delivering energy to
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what happens during electric shock?
- the current passes through your body as a means of reaching the earth
- the current surrounds your body
- the current goes into your blood stream
- volatge x current x time
- voltage x current - time
- voltage x time / current
4. why is a fuse always found in the live wire?
- to stop the circuit if too much current passes through
- to look pretty
- to complete the circuit
5. Which type of current is more Dangerous?
- Alternating current
- Direct current