1. why is a fuse always found in the live wire?
- to complete the circuit
- to stop the circuit if too much current passes through
- to look pretty
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the definition of power?
- amount of batteries used in the circuit
- rate of transfer of energy
- amount of electrons that flow round the circuit at a given time
- voltage x time / current
- volatge x current x time
- voltage x current - time
4. what does the live wire do?
- a connection to the earth in order to avoid hazards
- carry the electricity to the device
- complete the circuit
5. what happens when the electric wire touches the water?
- it becomes ice
- it starts to move
- it becomes live
- it becomes a gas