- Created by: BG3108
- Created on: 11-11-18 12:33
1. What does SV stand for?
- Simple Vote
- Supplementary Vote
- Singular Vote
- Single Vote
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a disadvantage of Referenda?
- Political education
- Voters can be misled by campaigns
- Cause social rifts
- Do not always settle issues
3. What is the name of the quota which must be reached in order to win a seat in Northern Ireland?
- Hare quota
- D'Hondt quota
- Droop quota
- Hagenbach-Bischoff quota
4. What is the composition of the Scottish Parliament under AMS?
- Total- 130 seats/ under First Past The Post- 70/ Top Up- 60
- Total- 129 seats/ under First Past The Post-73/ Top Up- 56
- Total- 120 seats/ under First Past The Post- 71/ Top Up- 49
- Total-199 seats/ under First Past The Post- 106/ Top Up- 93
5. Which of the following can be considered a marginal seat?
- Liverpool Walton
- Henley Upon Thames
Similar Government & Politics resources: