- Created by: BG3108
- Created on: 11-11-18 12:33
1. What does SV stand for?
- Supplementary Vote
- Single Vote
- Singular Vote
- Simple Vote
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the results of the 1997 referendum on the creation of the Scottish Parliament?
- 55.3% voted Yes/ 44.7% voted No
- 74.3% voted Yes/ 25.7% voted No
- 63.5% voted Yes/ 36.5% voted No
- 50.3% voted Yes/ 49.7% voted No
3. What is the name of the quota which must be reached in order to win a seat in Northern Ireland?
- Hagenbach-Bischoff quota
- Droop quota
- D'Hondt quota
- Hare quota
4. Which of these is not a disadvantage of Referenda?
- Political education
- Cause social rifts
- Do not always settle issues
- Voters can be misled by campaigns
5. What was the turnout of the 1998 referendum on the approval of the Good Friday Agreement?
Similar Government & Politics resources: