1. What does an "Authoritative" parent believe?
- Low levels of control but a relaxed approach to discipline
- High level of control and authority but little warmth and love
- High level of expectation and control but delivered in a warm way
- Lack of warmth and connection towards child
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who is the main theorist we associate with the attachment theory?
- Hodges and Tizard
- Scaffer and Emerson
3. What theorist spoke about growth in physical development?
- Pickup and Price
4. What did Bruner call the theory that believes adults can encourage babies to learn language?
- Language Acquisition Support System (LASS)
- Language Acqusition Device (LAD)
- Linguistic Development
5. Who studied Crowds and Cliques in context with 'Friendships'?