1. What statement is false about 'Rejected Children'
- May be impulsive and not co-operative
- Spend less time in co-operative play
- Do fairly well academically
- Spend more time fighting/arguing
- Play in smaller groups often with younger or less popular children
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who studied parenting styles?
- Maccoby and Martin
- Hodges and Tizard
- Bee and Boyd
3. What of these qualities is not a friendship quality identified by Berndt?
- Mutual liking
- Sharing sweets and toys often
- Playing together
- Talking about intimate matters
4. In Bowlby's stages of development at what age does stage 3 (Secure based behaviour) happen?
- 2 years
- 8 months
- 6 months
- 1 year
5. Who believed that learning occurs when behaviour is rewarded or punished?