1. Who studied about the effects rejection by peers had on an individual?
- Lewis and Brooks - Gunn
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who believed in the 'Operant Conditioning Model'?
3. Who believed that only through interaction with others can a child extend their experiences?
- Maccaby and Martin
4. Who suggested that girls are most likely to have a best friend they share small secrets with?
- Dune et all
- Golombok and Fivush
5. Who emphasised the importance of Stages of Development and Schemas?