1. Who believed in the 'Social Cognitive Theory'?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who believed that the "Crucial" or "Critical Periods" are vital for early attachment and development?
3. What statement is false about 'Rejected Children'
- Spend more time fighting/arguing
- Play in smaller groups often with younger or less popular children
- Do fairly well academically
- May be impulsive and not co-operative
- Spend less time in co-operative play
4. Who conducted an behaviorist experiment on baby monkeys that found there is a biological need for emotional support and attachment?
- Kurdek and Fine
- Hodges and Tizard
5. Who identified the 6 stages (3 levels) of moral development?