1. Who studied Crowds and Cliques in context with 'Friendships'?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to Bowlby's Attachment theory, what is 'monotropy'?
- How a child understands the concept of love and belonging
- The way a child can identify who their parents are
- The way infants are programmed to form attachments to a singe caregiver.
- The way a new born will cry for attention for its mother
3. Who studied "popular children" in 1993?
- Dune and Kendrick
4. Who believed that only through interaction with others can a child extend their experiences?
- Maccaby and Martin
5. In Bowlby's stages of development at what age does stage 3 (Secure based behaviour) happen?
- 2 years
- 8 months
- 6 months
- 1 year