1. What do infants gain muscular control in first?
- Legs and Arms
- Chest and Neck
- Fingers and Hands
- Chest and Legs
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who emphasised the importance of Stages of Development and Schemas?
3. Who believed that woman failed to fit in existing models of moral development?
- Carol Gilligam
4. Who believed young people learn through imitation and rewards after praising their efforts?
5. What statement is false about 'Rejected Children'
- May be impulsive and not co-operative
- Play in smaller groups often with younger or less popular children
- Do fairly well academically
- Spend less time in co-operative play
- Spend more time fighting/arguing