1. What did Bruner call the theory that believes adults can encourage babies to learn language?
- Linguistic Development
- Language Acquisition Support System (LASS)
- Language Acqusition Device (LAD)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who studied "popular children" in 1993?
- Dune and Kendrick
3. The first .. ?... years are most crucial in brain development.
4. By what age do over half of children usually have a "best friend"?
- 6/8 months
- 7/8 years
- 3/4 years
- 5/6 years
5. From these answers, what is not a type of interaction or play?