- Created by: OttilieChadwick
- Created on: 09-05-18 12:20
1. What did Pereira 2009 state as the most influential factors of MDD pregnancy
- causal job, history of depression, illness in last year
- history of depression, casual job, lack of support
- unemployment, history of depression, unplanned pregnancy
- unplanned pregnancy, martial difficulties, history of depression
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who found that girls have higher cognitive vulnerability so are more sensitive about their appearance?
- Hoesksema 1994
- Kostanski 1998
- Fadzil 2013
- Lancaster 2016
3. Engaging in behaviours and thoughts that focus on symptoms of distress and the causes and consequences is?
- Emotional coping
4. What does Becks cognitive model say about depression?
- a result on unresolved bereavement
- secondary to maladaptive anxiety
- caused by the triad of negative views, faulting information processing, irrational beliefs
- depression is a consequence of cognitively based anxiety
5. What did Lancaster 2016 investigate
- Gender differences in depression
- Risk factors of MDD depression in pregnancy