1. What did world vision do?
- opened 100 child friendly spaces
- rebuilt homes
- provided lots of aid such food & drink, tents, medicine .etc.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was there a problem with response and relief?
- country couldn't be reached by boat
- burma is a secretive country, wouldn't let aid in
- the damage was too large, aid couldn't be delivered
3. How much did the UK give in aid?
- $35.3 million
- $35.5 million
- $53.5 million
4. What percentage of buildings collapsed?
5. How many people died?