1. What was its peak category on the saffir-simpson scale?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did world vision do?
- opened 100 child friendly spaces
- rebuilt homes
- provided lots of aid such food & drink, tents, medicine .etc.
3. How much did Thailand give in supplies?
- $1 million
4. How much was the total damage cost?
- $10 billion
- $5 billion
- $18 billion
- $10 million
5. Why was there a problem with response and relief?
- burma is a secretive country, wouldn't let aid in
- the damage was too large, aid couldn't be delivered
- country couldn't be reached by boat