1. How high was the storm surge?
- 6.5 m
- 6.3 m
- 3.6 m
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much was the total damage cost?
- $10 billion
- $10 million
- $5 billion
- $18 billion
3. Why was there a problem with response and relief?
- burma is a secretive country, wouldn't let aid in
- the damage was too large, aid couldn't be delivered
- country couldn't be reached by boat
4. How much did the UK give in aid?
- $35.3 million
- $35.5 million
- $53.5 million
5. What did world vision do?
- provided lots of aid such food & drink, tents, medicine .etc.
- opened 100 child friendly spaces
- rebuilt homes