1. How have squatter settlements been stopped by solution of the parks?
- land is already used so no space
- flooded so cannot build houses there
- have to pay to build houses
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is the flood problem solved by solution of the parks?
- river banks and flood plains are turned into parks with lakes
- dams have been put in place
- areas of land have been flooded
3. What is orange in the colour-coded system?
- suburbs - express
- outline - express
- express- few stops, quick
- suburbs - centre
4. What are examples of green belt products?
- food and bus tickets
- green plants
5. How much does the tubular bus stop cut travel times by?