1. Which of the following is NOT a type of rate control?
- Delayed Release
- Immediate release
- Sustained release
- Modified release
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Delayed release can be used in which scenario?
- Avoid area of the GI tract which could degrade the drug
- Extend release for pain relief
- Give immediate relief from a condition
3. Which of the following statements is false?
- Controlled release can be acheived by reservoir
- Controlled release can be achieved by erodible drug delivery systems
- Controlled release has first order kinetics
- Controlled release has zero order kinetics
4. Which of these does NOT describe modified release?
- Release rate of a drug is delayed
- Release rate of a drug is unaffected
- Release rate of a drug is altered
5. What is the correct definition for controlled drug delivery?
- Right amount, right location, right time.
- Right concentration, right administration, right time.
- Right administration, right drug, right location.