1. In Schemas, what is the name of the stage from birth to 2 years?
- The Sesnorimotor stage
- The formal operational stage
- The preoerational stage
- The concrete operational stage
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Schemas, what was the age range for the concrete operational stage?
- 7 to 11 years old
- birth to 2 years
- 2 to 7 years
3. What are the 3 main stages in the Adaption process?
- Assissination, Equility, Housing
- Assimilated, Prevention, Equilibritation
- Assimilation, Accommodation, Equillibration
- Assimilation, Presentation, Equillibration
4. What does Animism mean?
- When a child only plays with animals because they feel as though they are an animal themself
- This is the beleif that inamnimate objects ave human feelings and intentions
- When children pretend to be animals so that they can incounter as an animal in roleplay games
- the belief that inaniamte objects are just toys and they realise that they do not exsist and feel like humans
5. How many stages are there in the Sensory monitor stage?
- 6: Reflexes, Primary Cicular Reaction, Secondary Circular Reaction, Coordinational of reactions, Tertiary Circular Reaction and the Early Representional Thoughts
- 2: Reflexes and Early Representational Thoughts
- 4: Reflexes, Cirular Reactions, Primary Reactions and Coordination Skills
- 8: Reflexes, Primary Cicular Reaction, Secondary Circular Reaction, Classification of Identity, Coordinational of reactions, Tertiary Circular Reaction, Animism Representation and the Early Representional Thoughts