1. During the Concrete Operational Stage, what sort of qualities develop?
- Problem solving, Organisations, Rationalisations, Logical thinking, Maturity
- Reflexes, Reactions, Cognative development
- Childish, Messy, No sence of thinking
- Egocentric, Symbolic representation, Irreversibility
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the final 2 stages called?
- Adaption Stages, Formal Operation Process
- Formal Operational Stage, Adation Process
- Formal Operational Stage, Equillibruim
- Assimilation and Formal Adaption Process
3. What are the 3 main stages in the Adaption process?
- Assimilated, Prevention, Equilibritation
- Assimilation, Presentation, Equillibration
- Assimilation, Accommodation, Equillibration
- Assissination, Equility, Housing
4. What stage and age are children at when they begin to be Egocentric, Animism and Artificalism?
- The Concrete Operational Stage, 11+
- The Preoperational Stage, 2-7 years
- The Concrete Operational Stage, 7-11
- The Preoperational Stage, 7-11
5. In the Schemas, what was the age range for the concrete operational stage?
- 2 to 7 years
- 7 to 11 years old
- birth to 2 years