1. What does Egocentrism mean?
- Never being themselves and always putting on an acting, making a fake Ego
- referes to the childs inability to see a situation from anyone elses point of view as all they care about is themselves
- They care for everyone around them and sympathise with them deeply allowing there ego to be pushed aside
- They are always the centre of attention
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many stages are there in the Sensory monitor stage?
- 8: Reflexes, Primary Cicular Reaction, Secondary Circular Reaction, Classification of Identity, Coordinational of reactions, Tertiary Circular Reaction, Animism Representation and the Early Representional Thoughts
- 2: Reflexes and Early Representational Thoughts
- 6: Reflexes, Primary Cicular Reaction, Secondary Circular Reaction, Coordinational of reactions, Tertiary Circular Reaction and the Early Representional Thoughts
- 4: Reflexes, Cirular Reactions, Primary Reactions and Coordination Skills
3. What does Animism mean?
- When a child only plays with animals because they feel as though they are an animal themself
- the belief that inaniamte objects are just toys and they realise that they do not exsist and feel like humans
- This is the beleif that inamnimate objects ave human feelings and intentions
- When children pretend to be animals so that they can incounter as an animal in roleplay games
4. During the Concrete Operational Stage, what sort of qualities develop?
- Problem solving, Organisations, Rationalisations, Logical thinking, Maturity
- Reflexes, Reactions, Cognative development
- Childish, Messy, No sence of thinking
- Egocentric, Symbolic representation, Irreversibility
5. What are the 3 main stages in the Adaption process?
- Assimilation, Accommodation, Equillibration
- Assimilation, Presentation, Equillibration
- Assissination, Equility, Housing
- Assimilated, Prevention, Equilibritation