1. What are the final 2 stages called?
- Assimilation and Formal Adaption Process
- Formal Operational Stage, Equillibruim
- Formal Operational Stage, Adation Process
- Adaption Stages, Formal Operation Process
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of Artificalism?
- A table
- Clouds in the sky
- A chair
- A school building
3. How many stages are there in the Sensory monitor stage?
- 8: Reflexes, Primary Cicular Reaction, Secondary Circular Reaction, Classification of Identity, Coordinational of reactions, Tertiary Circular Reaction, Animism Representation and the Early Representional Thoughts
- 6: Reflexes, Primary Cicular Reaction, Secondary Circular Reaction, Coordinational of reactions, Tertiary Circular Reaction and the Early Representional Thoughts
- 4: Reflexes, Cirular Reactions, Primary Reactions and Coordination Skills
- 2: Reflexes and Early Representational Thoughts
4. During the Concrete Operational Stage, what sort of qualities develop?
- Problem solving, Organisations, Rationalisations, Logical thinking, Maturity
- Childish, Messy, No sence of thinking
- Egocentric, Symbolic representation, Irreversibility
- Reflexes, Reactions, Cognative development
5. What does Animism mean?
- This is the beleif that inamnimate objects ave human feelings and intentions
- the belief that inaniamte objects are just toys and they realise that they do not exsist and feel like humans
- When children pretend to be animals so that they can incounter as an animal in roleplay games
- When a child only plays with animals because they feel as though they are an animal themself