1. During the Concrete Operational Stage, what sort of qualities develop?
- Egocentric, Symbolic representation, Irreversibility
- Reflexes, Reactions, Cognative development
- Problem solving, Organisations, Rationalisations, Logical thinking, Maturity
- Childish, Messy, No sence of thinking
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Schemas, what was the age range for the concrete operational stage?
- birth to 2 years
- 7 to 11 years old
- 2 to 7 years
3. How many stages are there in the Sensory monitor stage?
- 4: Reflexes, Cirular Reactions, Primary Reactions and Coordination Skills
- 8: Reflexes, Primary Cicular Reaction, Secondary Circular Reaction, Classification of Identity, Coordinational of reactions, Tertiary Circular Reaction, Animism Representation and the Early Representional Thoughts
- 6: Reflexes, Primary Cicular Reaction, Secondary Circular Reaction, Coordinational of reactions, Tertiary Circular Reaction and the Early Representional Thoughts
- 2: Reflexes and Early Representational Thoughts
4. What are the 3 main stages in the Adaption process?
- Assissination, Equility, Housing
- Assimilated, Prevention, Equilibritation
- Assimilation, Accommodation, Equillibration
- Assimilation, Presentation, Equillibration
5. What does Animism mean?
- This is the beleif that inamnimate objects ave human feelings and intentions
- When a child only plays with animals because they feel as though they are an animal themself
- the belief that inaniamte objects are just toys and they realise that they do not exsist and feel like humans
- When children pretend to be animals so that they can incounter as an animal in roleplay games