1. What is an example of Artificalism?
- A chair
- A table
- Clouds in the sky
- A school building
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many stages are there in the Sensory monitor stage?
- 6: Reflexes, Primary Cicular Reaction, Secondary Circular Reaction, Coordinational of reactions, Tertiary Circular Reaction and the Early Representional Thoughts
- 8: Reflexes, Primary Cicular Reaction, Secondary Circular Reaction, Classification of Identity, Coordinational of reactions, Tertiary Circular Reaction, Animism Representation and the Early Representional Thoughts
- 2: Reflexes and Early Representational Thoughts
- 4: Reflexes, Cirular Reactions, Primary Reactions and Coordination Skills
3. What are the 3 main stages in the Adaption process?
- Assissination, Equility, Housing
- Assimilation, Accommodation, Equillibration
- Assimilation, Presentation, Equillibration
- Assimilated, Prevention, Equilibritation
4. What stage and age are children at when they begin to be Egocentric, Animism and Artificalism?
- The Concrete Operational Stage, 7-11
- The Preoperational Stage, 2-7 years
- The Preoperational Stage, 7-11
- The Concrete Operational Stage, 11+
5. During the Concrete Operational Stage, what sort of qualities develop?
- Problem solving, Organisations, Rationalisations, Logical thinking, Maturity
- Reflexes, Reactions, Cognative development
- Childish, Messy, No sence of thinking
- Egocentric, Symbolic representation, Irreversibility