1. What does Animism mean?
- When children pretend to be animals so that they can incounter as an animal in roleplay games
- This is the beleif that inamnimate objects ave human feelings and intentions
- the belief that inaniamte objects are just toys and they realise that they do not exsist and feel like humans
- When a child only plays with animals because they feel as though they are an animal themself
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many stages are there in the Sensory monitor stage?
- 6: Reflexes, Primary Cicular Reaction, Secondary Circular Reaction, Coordinational of reactions, Tertiary Circular Reaction and the Early Representional Thoughts
- 2: Reflexes and Early Representational Thoughts
- 4: Reflexes, Cirular Reactions, Primary Reactions and Coordination Skills
- 8: Reflexes, Primary Cicular Reaction, Secondary Circular Reaction, Classification of Identity, Coordinational of reactions, Tertiary Circular Reaction, Animism Representation and the Early Representional Thoughts
3. In Schemas, what is the name of the stage from birth to 2 years?
- The concrete operational stage
- The formal operational stage
- The Sesnorimotor stage
- The preoerational stage
4. What is an example of Artificalism?
- A table
- A school building
- Clouds in the sky
- A chair
5. what are the 3 basic components of piagets theory
- Adaption process, Schemas and Reactions
- Schemas, Adaption process and Stages of development
- Schemas, Sensorimotor stage and Preoperational stage
- Stages of development, Schemas and Concrete Operation