1. How many stages are there in the Sensory monitor stage?
- 6: Reflexes, Primary Cicular Reaction, Secondary Circular Reaction, Coordinational of reactions, Tertiary Circular Reaction and the Early Representional Thoughts
- 2: Reflexes and Early Representational Thoughts
- 4: Reflexes, Cirular Reactions, Primary Reactions and Coordination Skills
- 8: Reflexes, Primary Cicular Reaction, Secondary Circular Reaction, Classification of Identity, Coordinational of reactions, Tertiary Circular Reaction, Animism Representation and the Early Representional Thoughts
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the 3 basic components of piagets theory
- Stages of development, Schemas and Concrete Operation
- Schemas, Adaption process and Stages of development
- Adaption process, Schemas and Reactions
- Schemas, Sensorimotor stage and Preoperational stage
3. What are the 3 main stages in the Adaption process?
- Assissination, Equility, Housing
- Assimilated, Prevention, Equilibritation
- Assimilation, Accommodation, Equillibration
- Assimilation, Presentation, Equillibration
4. What does Animism mean?
- When children pretend to be animals so that they can incounter as an animal in roleplay games
- When a child only plays with animals because they feel as though they are an animal themself
- This is the beleif that inamnimate objects ave human feelings and intentions
- the belief that inaniamte objects are just toys and they realise that they do not exsist and feel like humans
5. What is an example of Artificalism?
- A chair
- Clouds in the sky
- A school building
- A table