1. What are the 3 main stages in the Adaption process?
- Assimilated, Prevention, Equilibritation
- Assimilation, Accommodation, Equillibration
- Assissination, Equility, Housing
- Assimilation, Presentation, Equillibration
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Animism mean?
- When a child only plays with animals because they feel as though they are an animal themself
- This is the beleif that inamnimate objects ave human feelings and intentions
- When children pretend to be animals so that they can incounter as an animal in roleplay games
- the belief that inaniamte objects are just toys and they realise that they do not exsist and feel like humans
3. How many stages are there in the Sensory monitor stage?
- 8: Reflexes, Primary Cicular Reaction, Secondary Circular Reaction, Classification of Identity, Coordinational of reactions, Tertiary Circular Reaction, Animism Representation and the Early Representional Thoughts
- 6: Reflexes, Primary Cicular Reaction, Secondary Circular Reaction, Coordinational of reactions, Tertiary Circular Reaction and the Early Representional Thoughts
- 4: Reflexes, Cirular Reactions, Primary Reactions and Coordination Skills
- 2: Reflexes and Early Representational Thoughts
4. What stage and age are children at when they begin to be Egocentric, Animism and Artificalism?
- The Concrete Operational Stage, 7-11
- The Concrete Operational Stage, 11+
- The Preoperational Stage, 2-7 years
- The Preoperational Stage, 7-11
5. In Schemas, what is the name of the stage from birth to 2 years?
- The concrete operational stage
- The Sesnorimotor stage
- The preoerational stage
- The formal operational stage