1. What are the 3 main stages in the Adaption process?
- Assimilation, Accommodation, Equillibration
- Assimilation, Presentation, Equillibration
- Assissination, Equility, Housing
- Assimilated, Prevention, Equilibritation
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the 3 basic components of piagets theory
- Schemas, Adaption process and Stages of development
- Schemas, Sensorimotor stage and Preoperational stage
- Adaption process, Schemas and Reactions
- Stages of development, Schemas and Concrete Operation
3. In Schemas, what is the name of the stage from birth to 2 years?
- The Sesnorimotor stage
- The preoerational stage
- The concrete operational stage
- The formal operational stage
4. What stage and age are children at when they begin to be Egocentric, Animism and Artificalism?
- The Preoperational Stage, 2-7 years
- The Concrete Operational Stage, 11+
- The Preoperational Stage, 7-11
- The Concrete Operational Stage, 7-11
5. What are the final 2 stages called?
- Formal Operational Stage, Adation Process
- Assimilation and Formal Adaption Process
- Formal Operational Stage, Equillibruim
- Adaption Stages, Formal Operation Process