1. Which of the following is not part of the Data Protection Act, updated 1998?
- Data must be up to date
- Data must be relevant
- Data must not be kept if the data subject is under 3
- Data must not be taken out of Europe
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What year was the Copyright, Design and Patents Act introduced?
3. Which is not a way in which this law can be broken?
- Using music in a video and stating where it is from
- Copying a program without permission
- Using text or images and not stating where they came from or having permission
- Downloading software without a licence
4. What year was the Computer Misuse Act put in place to prevent hackers and viruses?
5. What does this not prevent?
- Inaccurately Kept Data
- Software Piracy
- Deleting Files