1. Which of the following is not part of the Data Protection Act, updated 1998?
- Data must be relevant
- Data must not be taken out of Europe
- Data must not be kept if the data subject is under 3
- Data must be up to date
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What year was the Copyright, Design and Patents Act introduced?
3. Which is not a way in which this law can be broken?
- Downloading software without a licence
- Copying a program without permission
- Using music in a video and stating where it is from
- Using text or images and not stating where they came from or having permission
4. What year was the Computer Misuse Act put in place to prevent hackers and viruses?
5. What does this not prevent?
- Software Piracy
- Deleting Files
- Inaccurately Kept Data