1. In 1944 what act was continued?
- The NHS
- Housing Reforms
- The Education act set up by R.A. Butler
- Family Allowances Act
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was the Health minister under Atlee Government?
- Hugh Dalton
- Harold Macmillian
- Aneurin Bevan
- Ernest Bevin
3. What is the National Insurance Act?
- Universal system where an employer or employee would contribute to a central fund from which government use the money on unemployment, maternity expenses etc.
- An insurance that everyone gets
- Free money
- A pre-paid cheque that an employer recieves nationally
4. What was a Conservative weakness that made them loose the 1945 election?
- They lost the war
- Churchill had a poor electoral campaign with poor speeches
- Poor leader
5. In 1945 what was the economy named/known as?
- FINANCIAL DUNKIRK
- ANNUS HORRENDUS
- THE GREAT YEARS