1. What was a Conservative weakness that made them loose the 1945 election?
- They lost the war
- Churchill had a poor electoral campaign with poor speeches
- Poor leader
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 1945 what was the economy named/known as?
- THE GREAT YEARS
- ANNUS HORRENDUS
- FINANCIAL DUNKIRK
3. What was Nationalised in 1946?
- Coal, Civil aviation, cable and wireless company
- The economy
4. Why did labour win the 1945 election?
- Labour Troops influenced the working-class as they were left wing and supported labour
- They were lucky
- Good Prime minister
5. What was set up in 1942?
- National insurance
- The Beveridge Report
- Family Allowances act