- Created by: Joanna
- Created on: 16-05-15 19:11
1. What was Nationalised in 1946?
- Coal, Civil aviation, cable and wireless company
- The economy
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was a Conservative weakness that made them loose the 1945 election?
- Poor leader
- They lost the war
- Churchill had a poor electoral campaign with poor speeches
3. Why did labour win the 1945 election?
- Good Prime minister
- Labour Troops influenced the working-class as they were left wing and supported labour
- They were lucky
4. What was set up in 1942?
- The Beveridge Report
- National insurance
- Family Allowances act
5. In 1944 what act was continued?
- The NHS
- The Education act set up by R.A. Butler
- Family Allowances Act
- Housing Reforms