1. Who was the Health minister under Atlee Government?
- Hugh Dalton
- Aneurin Bevan
- Ernest Bevin
- Harold Macmillian
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Nationalised in 1946?
- The economy
- Coal, Civil aviation, cable and wireless company
3. What is the National Insurance Act?
- Free money
- Universal system where an employer or employee would contribute to a central fund from which government use the money on unemployment, maternity expenses etc.
- An insurance that everyone gets
- A pre-paid cheque that an employer recieves nationally
4. What was set up in 1942?
- National insurance
- The Beveridge Report
- Family Allowances act
5. In 1944 what act was continued?
- Housing Reforms
- The Education act set up by R.A. Butler
- The NHS
- Family Allowances Act