1. What was a Conservative weakness that made them loose the 1945 election?
- Churchill had a poor electoral campaign with poor speeches
- They lost the war
- Poor leader
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Nationalised in 1946?
- The economy
- Coal, Civil aviation, cable and wireless company
3. In 1944 what act was continued?
- The Education act set up by R.A. Butler
- Family Allowances Act
- The NHS
- Housing Reforms
4. What is the National Insurance Act?
- Free money
- A pre-paid cheque that an employer recieves nationally
- Universal system where an employer or employee would contribute to a central fund from which government use the money on unemployment, maternity expenses etc.
- An insurance that everyone gets
5. What was set up in 1942?
- National insurance
- The Beveridge Report
- Family Allowances act