1. What is the National Insurance Act?
- Universal system where an employer or employee would contribute to a central fund from which government use the money on unemployment, maternity expenses etc.
- A pre-paid cheque that an employer recieves nationally
- An insurance that everyone gets
- Free money
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did labour win the 1945 election?
- Good Prime minister
- Labour Troops influenced the working-class as they were left wing and supported labour
- They were lucky
3. What was Nationalised in 1946?
- Coal, Civil aviation, cable and wireless company
- The economy
4. In 1945 what was the economy named/known as?
- FINANCIAL DUNKIRK
- ANNUS HORRENDUS
- THE GREAT YEARS
5. Who was the Health minister under Atlee Government?
- Aneurin Bevan
- Hugh Dalton
- Harold Macmillian
- Ernest Bevin