1. What was set up in 1942?
- National insurance
- The Beveridge Report
- Family Allowances act
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Nationalised in 1946?
- The economy
- Coal, Civil aviation, cable and wireless company
3. What is the National Insurance Act?
- A pre-paid cheque that an employer recieves nationally
- Universal system where an employer or employee would contribute to a central fund from which government use the money on unemployment, maternity expenses etc.
- Free money
- An insurance that everyone gets
4. Why did labour win the 1945 election?
- Good Prime minister
- Labour Troops influenced the working-class as they were left wing and supported labour
- They were lucky
5. Who was the Health minister under Atlee Government?
- Ernest Bevin
- Hugh Dalton
- Aneurin Bevan
- Harold Macmillian