1. What is the National Insurance Act?
- Free money
- A pre-paid cheque that an employer recieves nationally
- Universal system where an employer or employee would contribute to a central fund from which government use the money on unemployment, maternity expenses etc.
- An insurance that everyone gets
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 1945 what was the economy named/known as?
- THE GREAT YEARS
- FINANCIAL DUNKIRK
- ANNUS HORRENDUS
3. Who was the Health minister under Atlee Government?
- Ernest Bevin
- Hugh Dalton
- Aneurin Bevan
- Harold Macmillian
4. What was Nationalised in 1946?
- The economy
- Coal, Civil aviation, cable and wireless company
5. What was set up in 1942?
- Family Allowances act
- The Beveridge Report
- National insurance