1. What was a Conservative weakness that made them loose the 1945 election?
- They lost the war
- Churchill had a poor electoral campaign with poor speeches
- Poor leader
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the National Insurance Act?
- Free money
- A pre-paid cheque that an employer recieves nationally
- Universal system where an employer or employee would contribute to a central fund from which government use the money on unemployment, maternity expenses etc.
- An insurance that everyone gets
3. In 1944 what act was continued?
- The NHS
- Housing Reforms
- The Education act set up by R.A. Butler
- Family Allowances Act
4. In 1945 what was the economy named/known as?
- FINANCIAL DUNKIRK
- THE GREAT YEARS
- ANNUS HORRENDUS
5. Why did labour win the 1945 election?
- Labour Troops influenced the working-class as they were left wing and supported labour
- They were lucky
- Good Prime minister