1. Which pre-verbal stage involves repeated patterns of consonant/vowel sounds?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which lexical and grammatical stage occurs at age 36+ months?
3. Which pre-verbal stage involves word-like vocalisations used consistently for the same meaning?
4. Which lexical and grammatical stage involves three or more words?
5. Which theorist compared adults and children to see if they could predict football results from listening to the score, discovering that adults could by intonation but children were less successful?
- Alan Cruttenden
- Eve Clark
- Noam Chomsky
- Katherine Nelson