1. Which lexical and grammatical stage occurs at age 36+ months?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which theorist compared adults and children to see if they could predict football results from listening to the score, discovering that adults could by intonation but children were less successful?
- Katherine Nelson
- Alan Cruttenden
- Noam Chomsky
- Eve Clark
3. Which pre-verbal stage involves word-like vocalisations used consistently for the same meaning?
4. Which pre-verbal stage occurs age 0-4 months?
5. Which pre-verbal stage involves repeated patterns of consonant/vowel sounds?