1. What pre-verbal stage occurs at age 4-7 months?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What pre-verbal stage occurs at 9-12 months?
3. Which theorist compared adults and children to see if they could predict football results from listening to the score, discovering that adults could by intonation but children were less successful?
- Eve Clark
- Noam Chomsky
- Alan Cruttenden
- Katherine Nelson
4. Which lexical and grammatical stage occurs at age 18-24 months?
5. Which lexical and grammatical stage occurs at age 12-18 months?