1. Piaget was the first to explain children's __________ rather than just _______ it - fill blanks
- poo, eat LOL
- development, describe
- processing, diminish
- understanding, forget
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does egocentricity show about children?
- That they are socially adapted from birth, but only after saying first words
- They're vain
- That they are not socially adapted from birth
- That they are socially adapted from birth
3. According to Piaget's unit of knowledge, what is "assimilation"?
- Using existing schema to deal with new situations
- Using previously forgotten schema to deal with old situations
- Using future possible situations to adapt schemas
- ASSimilation lol bot bot
4. According to Piaget's unit of knowledge, what is "accommodation"?
- Settling for existing schemas already aware of in the brain
- Manor Park
- When existing schema doesn't work and needs to change to deal with new situation
- When previous schema works but needs to change to deal with new situation
5. Does language SHAPE or REFLECT thought?
- Shape rather than reflect
- Just shapes
- Reflect rather than shape
- Reflect and shape