1. Like Descartes, who said:
- rational mind is active, rather than passive
- dunno it was too long ago can't remember
- rational mind is unimportant, not important
- rational mind is passive, rather than active
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does egocentricity show about children?
- They're vain
- That they are socially adapted from birth
- That they are not socially adapted from birth
- That they are socially adapted from birth, but only after saying first words
3. Until what kind of thought occurs, do children not speak?
4. According to Piaget's unit of knowledge, what is "assimilation"?
- Using future possible situations to adapt schemas
- Using existing schema to deal with new situations
- Using previously forgotten schema to deal with old situations
- ASSimilation lol bot bot
5. According to Piaget's unit of knowledge, what is "accommodation"?
- Manor Park
- When existing schema doesn't work and needs to change to deal with new situation
- Settling for existing schemas already aware of in the brain
- When previous schema works but needs to change to deal with new situation