1. Until what kind of thought occurs, do children not speak?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Piaget was the first to explain children's __________ rather than just _______ it - fill blanks
- poo, eat LOL
- development, describe
- processing, diminish
- understanding, forget
3. What does egocentricity show about children?
- They're vain
- That they are socially adapted from birth
- That they are not socially adapted from birth
- That they are socially adapted from birth, but only after saying first words
4. How did Kant see knowledge?
- As a representation of certain reality
- As a representation of external reality
- As a representation of internal reality
- As a representation of uncertain reality
5. According to Piaget's unit of knowledge, what is "equilibrium"?
- Processing of balance
- Processing of developing
- Processing of cognition
- Processing of equity