1. How are children described as in terms of the environment?
- "Little s**ts", screaming animals who just want feeding and sweets, no thank you
- "Big extroverts", always wanting to experience new things, even if it means jumping off a cliff
- "Little scientists", constantly exploring, experimenting and discovering
- "Big introverts", too scared to do anything without parent next to them
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Piaget worked with who and wrote 9 books?
- Barbel Inhelder
- Immanuel Kant
3. Like Descartes, who said:
- rational mind is passive, rather than active
- dunno it was too long ago can't remember
- rational mind is active, rather than passive
- rational mind is unimportant, not important
4. Cognitive development stages are biological. Piaget opposed to the view of knowledge as...?
- ...passive copy of reality
- ...private copy of abstract life
- ...private copy of reality
- ...passive copy of abstract life
5. According to Piaget's unit of knowledge, what is "equilibrium"?
- Processing of balance
- Processing of equity
- Processing of developing
- Processing of cognition