1. Until what kind of thought occurs, do children not speak?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Cognitive development stages are biological. Piaget opposed to the view of knowledge as...?
- ...passive copy of reality
- ...private copy of abstract life
- ...private copy of reality
- ...passive copy of abstract life
3. What does egocentricity show about children?
- That they are socially adapted from birth, but only after saying first words
- That they are not socially adapted from birth
- That they are socially adapted from birth
- They're vain
4. Piaget worked with who and wrote 9 books?
- Barbel Inhelder
- Immanuel Kant
5. In language, what is MENTAL MATURITY?
- High egocentric speech
- Ratio of socialised to egocentric speech
- When you're #MENTAL #MATURE #granny
- Understanding situations more clearly than others your age