1. How did Kant see knowledge?
- As a representation of external reality
- As a representation of internal reality
- As a representation of certain reality
- As a representation of uncertain reality
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to Piaget's unit of knowledge, what is "assimilation"?
- Using existing schema to deal with new situations
- Using previously forgotten schema to deal with old situations
- Using future possible situations to adapt schemas
- ASSimilation lol bot bot
3. According to Piaget's unit of knowledge, what is "accommodation"?
- Manor Park
- When previous schema works but needs to change to deal with new situation
- When existing schema doesn't work and needs to change to deal with new situation
- Settling for existing schemas already aware of in the brain
4. How are children described as in terms of the environment?
- "Big extroverts", always wanting to experience new things, even if it means jumping off a cliff
- "Little scientists", constantly exploring, experimenting and discovering
- "Little s**ts", screaming animals who just want feeding and sweets, no thank you
- "Big introverts", too scared to do anything without parent next to them
5. Piaget worked with who and wrote 9 books?
- Barbel Inhelder
- Immanuel Kant