1. Fill the blanks: "child must develop ________ into ________ by considering role of others
- immaturity, maturity
- maturity, immaturity
- social, antisocial
- antisocial, social
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does egocentricity show about children?
- That they are not socially adapted from birth
- They're vain
- That they are socially adapted from birth
- That they are socially adapted from birth, but only after saying first words
3. Until what kind of thought occurs, do children not speak?
4. How did Kant see knowledge?
- As a representation of external reality
- As a representation of internal reality
- As a representation of certain reality
- As a representation of uncertain reality
5. What limits what we are able to say and communicate?
- How big ye mouth is
- Cognitive abilities