1. What charge does a element that loses electrons become?
- it has no charge
- stays the same
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do the opposite charges in sodium choride form
- giant ionic lattices
- electstatic force
3. What does electostatic attration mean?
- The weakest charge holds it together
- the opposite charge on the ions is what holds it together.
- The strongest charge holds it together
- None of the atoms hold the element together
4. What element make ionic bonding happen?
- metal and non-metal
- ionic bonding isn't a thing
- metal and metal
- non-metal and non-metal
5. What is ionic bonding?
- a bond that does nothing to the element involved
- elements given other elements electrons to make it more stable.
- the sharing of electrons between elements
- a bond between metals