1. How is metallic bonding caused?
- no element make it delocised
- The metal with the highest energy level becomes delocised
- The metal with the lowest level becomes delocised
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is non-polar molcule
- a molcule where electrons distrubed evenly
- a molcule where electrons are distrubed unevenly
- A molcule that has a odd amount of electrons
3. what is a benefit of the hunds rule?
- makes free electrons
- Makes the element more stable
- makes more electrons
- makes the element bigger
4. What is the strength of the electronric force dependent on?
- Ionic charge and ionic radii
- ionic charge
- how big it is
5. what makes colvalent bonding occur?