- Created by: becky18tribe
- Created on: 28-03-18 18:15
1. What element make ionic bonding happen?
- non-metal and non-metal
- metal and non-metal
- metal and metal
- ionic bonding isn't a thing
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is metallic bonding caused?
- The metal with the highest energy level becomes delocised
- no element make it delocised
- The metal with the lowest level becomes delocised
3. What is a Organic compounds?
- A compound that contains no elements
- A compound that contain one or more carbons.
- A compound that contains different elements
- A compound that contains one of less Carbon.
4. what is the order of electrons allowed in the shells?
5. how is convelent bond formed?
- when electrons are given to other atoms.
- when electrons are shared between atoms
- when charges of atoms are the same