1. What is the aim of CBT?
- Intervention for changing both thoughts and behaviour
- Intervention for changing thoughts and then behaviour
- To change cognitive functions
- To improve behaviour
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. What 'wave' of CBT are we currently in?
3. What are behaviour principles?
- Positive Reinforcement
- Negative Reinforcement
- Keeping behaviour patterns the same
4. What are cognitive principles?
- Attention, Memory, Acceptance
- Attention, Memory, Attributions
- Memory, Neuroscience, Beliefs