1. Who is generally better at cognitive control?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by 'cognitive control'?
- The ability to suppress competing inappropriate thoughts or actions in favour of appropriate ones
- The ability to suppress competing inappropriate thoughts or actions in favour of inappropriate ones
3. What happens in the ventral striatum of the brain?
- Immediate rewards are recognised
- Decision making
4. What did low delayers do in the marshmallow test?
- Used cooling techniques to distract themselves
- Didn't eat the marshmallow and ended up with two marshmallows
- Took the immediate reward by eating the marshmllow
- Said they didn't like marshmallows
5. Where did the study take place?
- New Zealand