1. What did low delayers do in the marshmallow test?
- Used cooling techniques to distract themselves
- Took the immediate reward by eating the marshmllow
- Said they didn't like marshmallows
- Didn't eat the marshmallow and ended up with two marshmallows
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by 'cognitive control'?
- The ability to suppress competing inappropriate thoughts or actions in favour of appropriate ones
- The ability to suppress competing inappropriate thoughts or actions in favour of inappropriate ones
3. What kind of response takes place to a 'hot' cue?
4. Where did the study take place?
- New Zealand
5. Who is generally better at cognitive control?