1. What happens in the ventral striatum of the brain?
- Immediate rewards are recognised
- Decision making
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two parts of the brain that compete with each other?
- Left hemisphere vs. right hemisphere
- Corrpus callosm vs. inferior gyrus
- Inferior frontal gyrus vs. ventral striatum
- Corrpus callosm vs. ventral striatum
3. What kind of response takes place to a 'hot' cue?
4. What did low delayers do in the marshmallow test?
- Said they didn't like marshmallows
- Took the immediate reward by eating the marshmllow
- Didn't eat the marshmallow and ended up with two marshmallows
- Used cooling techniques to distract themselves
5. Where did the study take place?
- New Zealand