- Created by: eleanorbowen01
- Created on: 01-05-18 10:26
1. Which early years care value states that a child's needs should be put first?
- Equal and fair treatment
- The welfare of the child is paramount
- The child has a right to full time education
- Promoting rights
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. One of these is part of the Data Protection Act 1988, which one?
- The right to be consulted
- There should always be health and safety procedures in place, such as fire evacuation procedures
- Information should only be shared on a need to know basis
- Relatives and approved social workers and doctors have the right to have a person detained to act for their own safety or others
3. What is the definition of harassment?
- Refers to nine characteristics identified by the equality act.
- To obtain justice after being discriminated against or receiving inadequate care.
- Unwanted behavior that has the purpose or effect of violating a persons dignity, or intends to intimidate or humiliate them
- Bad treatment directed towards someone who has made a complaint or taken action under the equality act
4. What is the definition of dementia?
- An individual that is unable to take care of themselves against significant harm or exploitation.
- Behavior that is abusive or discriminatory based on the belief that people with disabilities are less valued
- A condition that causes memory loss, confusion and difficulty with daily living tasks
- Discrimination or negative attitudes towards a person or group on the basis of their sexual orientation
5. Which care value states that information should only be shared on a need to know basis?
- Promoting equality and diversity
- Maintaining Confidentiality
- Promoting rights and beliefs