1. What colour is the solution formed when Buckministerfullerene dissolves in petrol?
- Deep red
- Deep orange
- Deep blue
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Diamond often used for?
- An electrical conductor
- Lead in pencils
- A conductor of heat
3. What is Amorphous carbon?
- A type of fullerene
- A deep black powder that occurs as a component of coal
- A variety of diamond
- A type of nanoparticle
4. What is an allotrope?
- Same forms of the same element that have different uses
- Different forms of the same element that exist in the same physical state.
- Same forms of the same element that have a different chemical state
- Forms of the same element that have different numbers of neutrons
5. What is an issue with the use of nanotubes?
- They may remove the protective layer of the skin when reacting with other chemicals.
- They may make cancer worse
- They may allow other substances to enter the bloodstream and brain
- They may burn