1. What colour is the solution formed when Buckministerfullerene dissolves in petrol?
- Deep blue
- Deep red
- Deep orange
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the structure of Buckministerfullerene?
- A spherical simple molecular structure with 60 carbon atoms and 32 sides
- A spherical simple molecular structure with 50 carbon atoms and 70 sides.
- A spherical giant molecular structure with 100 carbon atoms and 42 sides
- A nanotube with 33 carbon atoms and 60 sides
3. What are nanotubes being used in, aside from the destruction of cancerous cells?
- An oxidising agent
- Cosmetic preparations
- Electrode material
4. Which of the following is composed entirely of interlocking tetrahedral carbon atoms?
- Amorphous carbon
5. What is an issue with the use of nanotubes?
- They may burn
- They may remove the protective layer of the skin when reacting with other chemicals.
- They may allow other substances to enter the bloodstream and brain
- They may make cancer worse