1. Which of the following conducts both heat and electricity?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Graphite often used for?
- Lead in pencils
3. What is Amorphous carbon?
- A deep black powder that occurs as a component of coal
- A type of nanoparticle
- A variety of diamond
- A type of fullerene
4. What are nanotubes being used in, aside from the destruction of cancerous cells?
- Electrode material
- Cosmetic preparations
- An oxidising agent
5. What is an issue with the use of nanotubes?
- They may remove the protective layer of the skin when reacting with other chemicals.
- They may allow other substances to enter the bloodstream and brain
- They may burn
- They may make cancer worse