1. What are nanotubes being used in, aside from the destruction of cancerous cells?
- Cosmetic preparations
- An oxidising agent
- Electrode material
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What colour is the solution formed when Buckministerfullerene dissolves in petrol?
- Deep orange
- Deep red
- Deep blue
3. What is an allotrope?
- Same forms of the same element that have different uses
- Forms of the same element that have different numbers of neutrons
- Different forms of the same element that exist in the same physical state.
- Same forms of the same element that have a different chemical state
4. Which of the following conducts both heat and electricity?
5. What is Diamond often used for?
- A conductor of heat
- An electrical conductor
- Lead in pencils