- Created by: Hikarasu
- Created on: 10-04-15 17:54
1. What is Amorphous carbon?
- A deep black powder that occurs as a component of coal
- A variety of diamond
- A type of fullerene
- A type of nanoparticle
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is composed entirely of interlocking tetrahedral carbon atoms?
- Amorphous carbon
3. What is an issue with the use of nanotubes?
- They may remove the protective layer of the skin when reacting with other chemicals.
- They may allow other substances to enter the bloodstream and brain
- They may burn
- They may make cancer worse
4. What is the structure of Buckministerfullerene?
- A nanotube with 33 carbon atoms and 60 sides
- A spherical simple molecular structure with 60 carbon atoms and 32 sides
- A spherical giant molecular structure with 100 carbon atoms and 42 sides
- A spherical simple molecular structure with 50 carbon atoms and 70 sides.
5. Which of the following conducts both heat and electricity?