1. What is Amorphous carbon?
- A type of nanoparticle
- A variety of diamond
- A deep black powder that occurs as a component of coal
- A type of fullerene
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an allotrope?
- Forms of the same element that have different numbers of neutrons
- Different forms of the same element that exist in the same physical state.
- Same forms of the same element that have different uses
- Same forms of the same element that have a different chemical state
3. What is Diamond often used for?
- An electrical conductor
- A conductor of heat
- Lead in pencils
4. What colour is the solution formed when Buckministerfullerene dissolves in petrol?
- Deep orange
- Deep red
- Deep blue
5. Which of the following is composed entirely of interlocking tetrahedral carbon atoms?
- Amorphous carbon