1. What information does the molecular ion peak give about the molecule?
- Identity of substance
- Mass spectroscopy
- Molecular mass / Mr
- Relative atomic mass
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does gas chromatography do to the mixture of solvents?
- It separates them
- It identifies what compound the solvent is made from
- It shows what gas is produced
- It helps chromate the solvents making the easier to use
3. What are nanoparticles?
- Particles with a high volume to surface area ration
- Particles sized 1-100nm across
- Small particles
- Particles sized from 1-1000nm across
4. Why does the catalyst work for a long time before it needs replacing?
- It takes long to get used up
- It is not used up
- It reacts with elements that are able to clean the catalyst
- A catalyst never needs replacing
5. How does an hydrogen atom turn into an hydrogen ion?
- Gains an electron
- It reacts with nitrogen
- Loses an electron
- It reacts with a metal