1. What does gas chromatography do to the mixture of solvents?
- It shows what gas is produced
- It helps chromate the solvents making the easier to use
- It separates them
- It identifies what compound the solvent is made from
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does the catalyst work for a long time before it needs replacing?
- A catalyst never needs replacing
- It reacts with elements that are able to clean the catalyst
- It is not used up
- It takes long to get used up
3. Why does sodium iodide solution conduct electricity?
- Ions can move (in the solution)
- Sodium can react with water and water can conduct electricity
- The atoms are able to carry an electric charge
- The iodide is able to conduct electricity when it reacts with water
4. What are nanoparticles?
- Particles with a high volume to surface area ration
- Particles sized from 1-1000nm across
- Particles sized 1-100nm across
- Small particles
5. What information does the molecular ion peak give about the molecule?
- Molecular mass / Mr
- Relative atomic mass
- Identity of substance
- Mass spectroscopy