1. What information does the molecular ion peak give about the molecule?
- Molecular mass / Mr
- Mass spectroscopy
- Relative atomic mass
- Identity of substance
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are nanoparticles?
- Particles sized 1-100nm across
- Particles sized from 1-1000nm across
- Small particles
- Particles with a high volume to surface area ration
3. Why does sodium iodide solution conduct electricity?
- The iodide is able to conduct electricity when it reacts with water
- Sodium can react with water and water can conduct electricity
- Ions can move (in the solution)
- The atoms are able to carry an electric charge
4. How does an hydrogen atom turn into an hydrogen ion?
- It reacts with nitrogen
- Loses an electron
- Gains an electron
- It reacts with a metal
5. What does gas chromatography do to the mixture of solvents?
- It helps chromate the solvents making the easier to use
- It identifies what compound the solvent is made from
- It separates them
- It shows what gas is produced