1. How many electrons are allowed to go on the shells?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Wegners theory?
- The theory that there was a bridge between all the continents
- The theory that the continents were once joined and then were seperated due to continental drift
- The theory that dinosaurs once lived
3. What are these elements: Na, Ca, Li
- Sodium, Calcium and Lithium
- Magnesium, Carbon and Potassium
- Chlorine, Bromine and Hel
4. What is the name for a long hydrocarbon chain?
5. What is the name of the reaction which breaks things down using heat?
- Fractional Distillation
- Thermal Decomposition