1. What are these elements: Na, Ca, Li
- Sodium, Calcium and Lithium
- Magnesium, Carbon and Potassium
- Chlorine, Bromine and Hel
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Wegners theory?
- The theory that there was a bridge between all the continents
- The theory that the continents were once joined and then were seperated due to continental drift
- The theory that dinosaurs once lived
3. How many electrons are allowed to go on the shells?
4. What is the name of the reaction which breaks things down using heat?
- Thermal Decomposition
- Fractional Distillation
5. What is the name for a long hydrocarbon chain?