1. T lymphocytes are formed in what body of the body and mature in what part of the body
- form in the bone marrow and mature in the bone marrow
- form in the thymus and mature in the bone marrow
- form in the bone marrow and mature in the thymus
- form in the thymus and mature in the thymus
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Once the cell has done its job what chemical does it release?
- Toxic gases
3. Helper T cells get their information from what white blood cell
- helper b cells
4. What features of the Mucus membrane help it do its job?
- - It lines all surfaces which have exposure to the outside environment and it produces mucus which helps sweep pathogens away
- It is in the bloodstream and therefore engulfs pathogens which come in.
- It is slippery so nothing can stick to it. and it is found on our hands and feet.
- It is all over the body and therefore is at every entrance
5. If you require a cell mediated response what do this mean
- the infection is already in the cells
- the infection will damage cells
- the infection is about to go into the cells
- the infection is caused by cells