1. what is the name of this process?
- blood control
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What features of the Mucus membrane help it do its job?
- - It lines all surfaces which have exposure to the outside environment and it produces mucus which helps sweep pathogens away
- It is in the bloodstream and therefore engulfs pathogens which come in.
- It is slippery so nothing can stick to it. and it is found on our hands and feet.
- It is all over the body and therefore is at every entrance
3. What highly specalised cells help to build antibodies
- A cells
- D cells
- B cells
- T cells
4. When a cell is healthy they have a protien on their surface, and when they are unhealthy they no longer have this protein on their surface. what is this protein called?
5. Once the cell has done its job what chemical does it release?
- Toxic gases