1. What features of the Mucus membrane help it do its job?
- It is in the bloodstream and therefore engulfs pathogens which come in.
- - It lines all surfaces which have exposure to the outside environment and it produces mucus which helps sweep pathogens away
- It is all over the body and therefore is at every entrance
- It is slippery so nothing can stick to it. and it is found on our hands and feet.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. T lymphocytes are formed in what body of the body and mature in what part of the body
- form in the bone marrow and mature in the thymus
- form in the thymus and mature in the bone marrow
- form in the thymus and mature in the thymus
- form in the bone marrow and mature in the bone marrow
3. Helper T cells get their information from what white blood cell
- helper b cells
4. Which one is a type of response?
5. This cell carries information around with it and gives it to the what?
- lymph and lymph capillaries
- spleen and lymth capillaries
- spleen and lymph nodes
- lymph and brain