1. When the white blood cell killed it, it got what on its membrane surface
- the pathogen
- the pathogens nucleus
- the pathogens proteins
- the pathogens antibodies
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is specific immunity?
- The immune system we get from other mothers.
- The immune system that is given to us after birth by a midwife.
- The immune system we start to develop straight after birth.
- The immune system we only develop from having injections
3. Helper T cells get their information from what white blood cell
- helper b cells
4. Which lymphocyte is used in the cell mediated response?
5. When a cell is healthy they have a protien on their surface, and when they are unhealthy they no longer have this protein on their surface. what is this protein called?