1. Natural kill cells are the only phagocyte in the immune system which can do what?
- Kill a pathogen
- Kill an infection off
- Kill another human cell
- Kill a bacteria
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The acquired immune system has its own white blood cells, which have a specific job, these are?
- T and B and D Lymphocytes
- T and B lymphocytes
- T and D Lymphocytes
- A and B Lymphocytes
3. What is the job of this chemical?
- To make the blood vessels more permable to allow fluid to go to the infected area causing an inflammatory response
- To make the blood vessels contract so no more pathogens can get to the infected area which causes an inflammatory response
- to make the blood vessles come to the surface which causes you to itch, this is an infammatory response
- to increase the blood vessels intake of pathogens, which will cause a break in the skin and for pus to leave the nfected area. An inflammatory response
4. If you require a cell mediated response what do this mean
- the infection will damage cells
- the infection is about to go into the cells
- the infection is already in the cells
- the infection is caused by cells
5. what is this cells job?
- the look after the body for any unwanted objects
- to look after the body and for good bacteria
- to look after the body and kill when neccessary
- to look after the body and attach to the mucu membrane