1. Which two are examples of non-specific immunity?
- Mucus membrane and Tongue
- Muscus membrane and skin
- Muscus membrane and blood
- Mucus membrane and feet
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Helper T cells get their information from what white blood cell
- helper b cells
3. what is this cells job?
- to look after the body and attach to the mucu membrane
- to look after the body and for good bacteria
- the look after the body for any unwanted objects
- to look after the body and kill when neccessary
4. what is specific immunity?
- The immune system we start to develop straight after birth.
- The immune system that is given to us after birth by a midwife.
- The immune system we only develop from having injections
- The immune system we get from other mothers.
5. Natural kill cells are the only phagocyte in the immune system which can do what?
- Kill an infection off
- Kill a bacteria
- Kill another human cell
- Kill a pathogen