1. What is the name of the phagocyte which hangs out on surfaces which have contact to the external environment?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The acquired immune system has its own white blood cells, which have a specific job, these are?
- T and B and D Lymphocytes
- A and B Lymphocytes
- T and B lymphocytes
- T and D Lymphocytes
3. If you require a cell mediated response what do this mean
- the infection is already in the cells
- the infection will damage cells
- the infection is about to go into the cells
- the infection is caused by cells
4. The white blood cell is in your blood stream and once at the infected site it send signals to what to allow them access to the infected area
- blood vessels
5. What is the name given to the white blood cells which are the big eaters of the immune system?