1. What is another name for non-specific immunity?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do antibodies kill?
3. what has this white cell done to the pathogen to acquire this information
- danced with it
- killed it
- bound to it
- dragged it to the helper T cell
4. What features of the Mucus membrane help it do its job?
- - It lines all surfaces which have exposure to the outside environment and it produces mucus which helps sweep pathogens away
- It is slippery so nothing can stick to it. and it is found on our hands and feet.
- It is all over the body and therefore is at every entrance
- It is in the bloodstream and therefore engulfs pathogens which come in.
5. What is the name of the white blood cells which has full VIP access to the whole body, Apart from specific areas such as the brain and the spinal cord
- mast cells