1. What is meant by the term optimum temperature for enzymes?
- the temperature which gives the highest enzyme activity
- The highest temperature before denaturing occurs
- the lowest temperature at which enzymes work well in
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What solution could you use to see if there is starch in a sample?
3. name the three chemical elements that are found in carbohydrates?
- carbon, nitrogen and oxygen
- nitrogen, oxygen and hydrogen
- carbon, hydrogen and oxygen
- carbon, nitrogen and hydrogen
4. What effect does extremely high temperatures and ph have on the activity of an enzyme
- denatures them
- it kills them
- enzymes die
5. what type of biological molecules are made up of amino acids?