1. Why are the biodiversity hotspots near the equator?
- Low light intensity and low energy input
- High light intensity and high energy input
- They just are
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where are the biodiversity hotspots?
- Near the equator are tropics
- In the middle of no where
- Away from the equator
3. Do more plants grow at high light intensity or low?
- No light intensity
- I don't know
- High light intensity
- Low light intensity
4. What does biodiversity mean?
- Different Livings
- Living Differences
- Different Species
- Living Similarities
5. What is succession?
- The change in the composition of a community over a period of time
- It generates and changes biodiversity
- A factor that makes the environment less hospitable