1. What does the NAACP stand for?
- the National Association for the Aid of Coloured People
- the National Association for the Advancement of Coloured People
- the New Association for the Advancement of Civil rights
- the National Aid for the Advancement of Coloured People
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Black Americans make up approximately what percentage of all US citizens?
3. When was the NAACP founded?
4. How many states had segregated schools as a result of the Jim Crow Laws?
5. What was the name of the state laws that prevented black people from voting and enforced separate and unequal schools?
- Jim Crow Laws
- John Crowe Laws
- Jim Carr Laws
- January Crow Laws