1. Black Americans are descended from the slaves brought over from Africa to work the tobacco, cotton and sugar plantations. They were theoretically freed in what year?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the NAACP founded?
3. Black Americans make up approximately what percentage of all US citizens?
4. How many states had segregated schools as a result of the Jim Crow Laws?
5. What was the name of the state laws that prevented black people from voting and enforced separate and unequal schools?
- Jim Crow Laws
- January Crow Laws
- John Crowe Laws
- Jim Carr Laws
Similar History resources: