1. In the ... black people had their own separate cafes, cinema, transport and toilets.
- southern states in the USA
- northern states in the USA
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many states had segregated schools as a result of the Jim Crow Laws?
3. Black Americans are descended from the slaves brought over from Africa to work the tobacco, cotton and sugar plantations. They were theoretically freed in what year?
4. What does the NAACP stand for?
- the National Association for the Advancement of Coloured People
- the National Association for the Aid of Coloured People
- the National Aid for the Advancement of Coloured People
- the New Association for the Advancement of Civil rights
5. What was the name of the state laws that prevented black people from voting and enforced separate and unequal schools?
- Jim Carr Laws
- January Crow Laws
- Jim Crow Laws
- John Crowe Laws