1. why do the tectonic plates move?
- becasue of convection currents in the mantle that are caused by radioactive decay
- because of the world heating up
- because of global warming
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. There are about .... different elements from which all substances are made?
3. what do compounds contain?
- many elements
- more than one element
- two elements
4. Group 0 consists of the ... gases?
- hot gases
- noble gases
5. What does the mass number mean ?
- its the sum of the protons and neutrons in the nucleus of an atom
- its how much the atom weighs
- its the sum of electrons in an atom