1. How are elements arranged in the periodic table?
- in the popularity
- in order of their atomic numbers
- in size order
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what do compounds contain?
- more than one element
- two elements
- many elements
3. why do the tectonic plates move?
- because of global warming
- becasue of convection currents in the mantle that are caused by radioactive decay
- because of the world heating up
4. when did the levels of oxygen increasein the atmosphere?
- when god wanted them to
- when animals spread the earth
- when plants spread over the earth.
- when humans were created
5. the mantle is ...?
- almost solid but parts of it can flow very slowly
- almost solid but most of it a liquid