1. the earths limited resouces come from..?
- the air particles that form layers on the earths atmosphere
- its crust , the oceans and the atmosphere
- the volcanoes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. when did the levels of oxygen increasein the atmosphere?
- when god wanted them to
- when plants spread over the earth.
- when humans were created
- when animals spread the earth
3. The atomic number of an element is equal to the number of ...?
- protons in the nucleus of its atoms
- electrons around the atom
- protons in the nucleus
4. What gases did the early atmosphere consist of?
- carbon dioxide, water vapour, methane, ammonia
- oxygen, ammonia, carbon dioxide
5. atoms are made up of only....type of atom?
- five types of atoms
- one type of atom
- two types of atoms
- no atoms
- many atoms