1. How are elements arranged in the periodic table?
- in order of their atomic numbers
- in size order
- in the popularity
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the diameter of the earth?
- about 12800km
- about 1280km
- about 128000km
- about 128km
3. the mantle is ...?
- almost solid but parts of it can flow very slowly
- almost solid but most of it a liquid
4. what shape is the earth?
- almost spherical
5. what is the order of the structure of the earth starting from the centre?
- inner core, outer core ,mantle, crust, atmosphere
- outer core, inner core, atmosphere, mantle, crust
- crust. inner core, outer core, mantle, crust, atmosphere