1. what is the order of the structure of the earth starting from the centre?
- inner core, outer core ,mantle, crust, atmosphere
- outer core, inner core, atmosphere, mantle, crust
- crust. inner core, outer core, mantle, crust, atmosphere
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what shape is the earth?
- almost spherical
3. Why is the earths crust and upper mantle cracking?
- because of tectonic plates which are constantly moving
- because of volcanoes erupting
- because of sea levels rising
4. What does the mass number mean ?
- its the sum of electrons in an atom
- its the sum of the protons and neutrons in the nucleus of an atom
- its how much the atom weighs
5. what did the miller urey experiment consist of?
- hydrocarbons and ammonia with lightning providing energy
- ammonia and carbondioxide with lightning providing sparks