1. what is the diameter of the earth?
- about 128km
- about 1280km
- about 12800km
- about 128000km
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did the miller urey experiment consist of?
- hydrocarbons and ammonia with lightning providing energy
- ammonia and carbondioxide with lightning providing sparks
3. what is the nucleus made of?
- protons and neutrons
- electrons and protons
- just protons
- just electrons
4. What is the middle layer of the earth?
5. Group 0 consists of the ... gases?
- noble gases
- hot gases