1. what was the miller urey experiment called?
- chemical soup
- primordial soup
- the miller urey experiment
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The atomic number of an element is equal to the number of ...?
- protons in the nucleus
- protons in the nucleus of its atoms
- electrons around the atom
3. what did the miller urey experiment consist of?
- hydrocarbons and ammonia with lightning providing energy
- ammonia and carbondioxide with lightning providing sparks
4. what is the diameter of the earth?
- about 12800km
- about 1280km
- about 128000km
- about 128km
5. What is the middle layer of the earth?