1. what formed the earths early atmosphere?
- formed by volcanic activity
- formed by particles in the air
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what surrounds the earth?
- the sky
- the atmosphere
- the air
- the crust
3. the mantle is ...?
- almost solid but parts of it can flow very slowly
- almost solid but most of it a liquid
4. electrons have .... charge?
- no charge
- negative charge
- positive charge
- some charges
5. what did the miller urey experiment consist of?
- hydrocarbons and ammonia with lightning providing energy
- ammonia and carbondioxide with lightning providing sparks