1. What is the diffference between an Aria and a Recitative?
- An aria allows the singer to reveal what they are thinking, a recitative moves the story along
- They're the same
- Aria's are sung by chiors, recitative's don't
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Are operetta's just small operas?
3. What is a Lied?
- What Jeremy Kyle says when they've failed the lie detector
- German song- voice and piano either strophic form or 'through composed'
- What you find in a pencil
- A violin and cello duet
4. What is a requiem?
- Same as a canata
- Mass for the dead, in latin
- Religious opera, not latin
- A story set with singing and acting
5. When was the romantic period?
Similar Music resources: