1. What is a Lied?
- What Jeremy Kyle says when they've failed the lie detector
- A violin and cello duet
- German song- voice and piano either strophic form or 'through composed'
- What you find in a pencil
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or false... Opera buffa and comique are the same
3. Are operetta's just small operas?
4. Which period typically uses terraced dynamics?
5. What is the diffference between an Aria and a Recitative?
- An aria allows the singer to reveal what they are thinking, a recitative moves the story along
- They're the same
- Aria's are sung by chiors, recitative's don't
Similar Music resources: