1. True or false.. Opera seria's are serious and often mythological themed
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the diffference between an Aria and a Recitative?
- Aria's are sung by chiors, recitative's don't
- An aria allows the singer to reveal what they are thinking, a recitative moves the story along
- They're the same
3. What is a Lied?
- A violin and cello duet
- German song- voice and piano either strophic form or 'through composed'
- What Jeremy Kyle says when they've failed the lie detector
- What you find in a pencil
4. What is a piano trio? (Classical period)
- 3 people playing the piano at the same time
- Piano + 2 other string instruments
- Piano and cello playing the same melody, + two string ie violins
- Piano + 2 other woodwind instruments
5. True or false... Opera buffa and comique are the same
Similar Music resources: