1. What is a trio sonata?
- 2 melody players eg violins + cello and harpsichord (play same melody)
- Some dude playing 3 instruments at the same time
- A sonata with three players
- 4 different players playing the same melody
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a chorale?
- Vocal piece made up of several arias, and recitatives
- Religious opera
- A hymn
- Mass for the dead
3. When was the romantic period?
4. True or false.. Opera seria's are serious and often mythological themed
5. True or false... Opera buffa and comique are the same
Similar Music resources: