1. Why are many scientists seen as servants to wealthy corporations?
- They don't choose what they are able to research
- Are constricted on what they can research
- As they don't purse value free and objective research
- As they use value free and objective research
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who believes that religion and science are both Meta narratives?
- Post Modernists
3. According to Bruce, what remains the greatest challenge to religious beliefs, and why does this occur?
- Diversity - Causes a lacking in belief
- Diversity - Causes a uncertainty in believers
- Science - Due to society moving towards modernity
- Science - Due to a more rational way of thinking
4. Has Science displaced religion?
- Yes - Believing without belonging
- No - Still very strong traditions in many cultures
- No - Islamic Fundamentalism, Peoples Temple
- Yes - People have less time for religion
5. Who believes that society can no longer be understood through Meta narratives?
- Laton et al
- Rosenhan and Jacobson