1. What is Alridges 2007 TMS? - Explanation of the transition to modernity?
- Theory, Mass Media, Society
- Theological, Metaphysical, Scientific
- Theoretical, Modernity, Scientific
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who believes that religion and science are both Meta narratives?
- Post Modernists
3. Why can't science be superior?
- Causes global warming, mass destruction and GM crops
- Still debated against religion
- As science cannot explain everything
4. What is the scientific stage in Aldriges theory?
- When science becomes rational thought
- Previous explanations are replaced with science - Disenchantment
- When science overrides science in a way of thinking
5. Why are many scientists seen as servants to wealthy corporations?
- As they don't purse value free and objective research
- Are constricted on what they can research
- As they use value free and objective research
- They don't choose what they are able to research