1. What is the scientific stage in Aldriges theory?
- When science becomes rational thought
- Previous explanations are replaced with science - Disenchantment
- When science overrides science in a way of thinking
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why can't science be superior?
- Causes global warming, mass destruction and GM crops
- Still debated against religion
- As science cannot explain everything
3. Who created the Falsification Theory?
4. Who believes that religion and science are both Meta narratives?
- Post Modernists
5. According to Bruce, what remains the greatest challenge to religious beliefs, and why does this occur?
- Diversity - Causes a lacking in belief
- Diversity - Causes a uncertainty in believers
- Science - Due to society moving towards modernity
- Science - Due to a more rational way of thinking