1. What types of NAM's do Middle class women take part in?
- Therpay, Yoga, Meditation
- Astrology and Fortune telling
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who states that; women are more interested in religion, have more commitment and attend church more often?
- Miller and Hoffman
- Jacobson et al
- Aune et al
3. What do Cohen and Kennedy see the rise of fundermentalism linking to?
- Attraction to traditional roles of women - Nurturing
- Fear in the increase of women's freedom, undermines moral values
- Fear in rise against patriarchy
4. Why do women tend to have higher ranks in NAM's over men?
- Females are seen as caring and nurturing
- Females are seen as more natural
- Females link to polytheism
5. what percentage of women have stopped going to church between 1989-1998, as outlined in Brierley's study?