1. Why do women tend to have higher ranks in NAM's over men?
- Females are seen as more natural
- Females link to polytheism
- Females are seen as caring and nurturing
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the ratio men to women in NRM's according to Bruce?
3. What do Cohen and Kennedy see the rise of fundermentalism linking to?
- Attraction to traditional roles of women - Nurturing
- Fear in the increase of women's freedom, undermines moral values
- Fear in rise against patriarchy
4. what percentage of women have stopped going to church between 1989-1998, as outlined in Brierley's study?
5. Who states that; women are more interested in religion, have more commitment and attend church more often?
- Aune et al
- Miller and Hoffman
- Jacobson et al