1. Why do women tend to have higher ranks in NAM's over men?
- Females are seen as caring and nurturing
- Females are seen as more natural
- Females link to polytheism
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to Aune et al, name two reasons why women have stopped coming to church?
- Paid emplyment and lack of interest
- Family diversity and paid employment
- no replacement of old genoration, church is seen as masculine
3. What three type of women does Woodhead outline?
- Home centred, Juggler, Work centered
- Community centred, Child centred, Work centred
- Social, Family, Work
4. what are the three type of deprivation according to Glock and Stark?
- Social,Organismic, Ethical
- Material, Social, Relative
- Social, Cultural, Ethical
5. Who states that; women are more interested in religion, have more commitment and attend church more often?
- Miller and Hoffman
- Aune et al
- Jacobson et al