1. what percentage of women have stopped going to church between 1989-1998, as outlined in Brierley's study?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What two reasons do Miller and Hoffam give to explain women's decrease in participation
- Differential socialisation and Different roles
- Lack of time, family diversity
- Different gender roles and effects of commiment
3. Why do women tend to have higher ranks in NAM's over men?
- Females are seen as caring and nurturing
- Females are seen as more natural
- Females link to polytheism
4. What is the ratio men to women in NRM's according to Bruce?
5. Who states that; women are more interested in religion, have more commitment and attend church more often?
- Miller and Hoffman
- Jacobson et al
- Aune et al