1. What do Cohen and Kennedy see the rise of fundermentalism linking to?
- Attraction to traditional roles of women - Nurturing
- Fear in the increase of women's freedom, undermines moral values
- Fear in rise against patriarchy
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What two reasons do Miller and Hoffam give to explain women's decrease in participation
- Different gender roles and effects of commiment
- Differential socialisation and Different roles
- Lack of time, family diversity
3. What three type of women does Woodhead outline?
- Social, Family, Work
- Home centred, Juggler, Work centered
- Community centred, Child centred, Work centred
4. Who states that; women are more interested in religion, have more commitment and attend church more often?
- Aune et al
- Jacobson et al
- Miller and Hoffman
5. What is the ratio men to women in NRM's according to Bruce?