1. Why do women tend to have higher ranks in NAM's over men?
- Females are seen as caring and nurturing
- Females are seen as more natural
- Females link to polytheism
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What three type of women does Woodhead outline?
- Home centred, Juggler, Work centered
- Community centred, Child centred, Work centred
- Social, Family, Work
3. what percentage of women have stopped going to church between 1989-1998, as outlined in Brierley's study?
4. what are the three type of deprivation according to Glock and Stark?
- Social,Organismic, Ethical
- Material, Social, Relative
- Social, Cultural, Ethical
5. What is the ratio men to women in NRM's according to Bruce?