1. Why do women tend to have higher ranks in NAM's over men?
- Females are seen as caring and nurturing
- Females are seen as more natural
- Females link to polytheism
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who states that; women are more interested in religion, have more commitment and attend church more often?
- Miller and Hoffman
- Jacobson et al
- Aune et al
3. What types of NAM's do Middle class women take part in?
- Therpay, Yoga, Meditation
- Astrology and Fortune telling
4. What three type of women does Woodhead outline?
- Social, Family, Work
- Home centred, Juggler, Work centered
- Community centred, Child centred, Work centred
5. According to Aune et al, name two reasons why women have stopped coming to church?
- Paid emplyment and lack of interest
- Family diversity and paid employment
- no replacement of old genoration, church is seen as masculine