1. What do Cohen and Kennedy see the rise of fundermentalism linking to?
- Attraction to traditional roles of women - Nurturing
- Fear in the increase of women's freedom, undermines moral values
- Fear in rise against patriarchy
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to Aune et al, name two reasons why women have stopped coming to church?
- Family diversity and paid employment
- no replacement of old genoration, church is seen as masculine
- Paid emplyment and lack of interest
3. What two reasons do Miller and Hoffam give to explain women's decrease in participation
- Differential socialisation and Different roles
- Lack of time, family diversity
- Different gender roles and effects of commiment
4. Why do women tend to have higher ranks in NAM's over men?
- Females are seen as more natural
- Females link to polytheism
- Females are seen as caring and nurturing
5. What types of NAM's do Middle class women take part in?
- Therpay, Yoga, Meditation
- Astrology and Fortune telling