- Created by: Amy
- Created on: 02-03-14 16:20
1. What two reasons do Miller and Hoffam give to explain women's decrease in participation
- Differential socialisation and Different roles
- Lack of time, family diversity
- Different gender roles and effects of commiment
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to Aune et al, name two reasons why women have stopped coming to church?
- Family diversity and paid employment
- no replacement of old genoration, church is seen as masculine
- Paid emplyment and lack of interest
3. what are the three type of deprivation according to Glock and Stark?
- Social, Cultural, Ethical
- Social,Organismic, Ethical
- Material, Social, Relative
4. What is the ratio men to women in NRM's according to Bruce?
5. Why do women tend to have higher ranks in NAM's over men?
- Females are seen as caring and nurturing
- Females are seen as more natural
- Females link to polytheism