Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What do Cohen and Kennedy see the rise of fundermentalism linking to?
- Fear in the increase of women's freedom, undermines moral values
- Fear in rise against patriarchy
- Attraction to traditional roles of women - Nurturing
7. Who states that; women are more interested in religion, have more commitment and attend church more often?
- Aune et al
- Jacobson et al
- Miller and Hoffman
8. What three type of women does Woodhead outline?
- Home centred, Juggler, Work centered
- Community centred, Child centred, Work centred
- Social, Family, Work
9. Why do women tend to have higher ranks in NAM's over men?
- Females are seen as more natural
- Females link to polytheism
- Females are seen as caring and nurturing
10. what are the three type of deprivation according to Glock and Stark?
- Social, Cultural, Ethical
- Social,Organismic, Ethical
- Material, Social, Relative