Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What two reasons do Miller and Hoffam give to explain women's decrease in participation
- Differential socialisation and Different roles
- Lack of time, family diversity
- Different gender roles and effects of commiment
7. According to Aune et al, name two reasons why women have stopped coming to church?
- Family diversity and paid employment
- no replacement of old genoration, church is seen as masculine
- Paid emplyment and lack of interest
8. What three type of women does Woodhead outline?
- Home centred, Juggler, Work centered
- Community centred, Child centred, Work centred
- Social, Family, Work
9. Why do women tend to have higher ranks in NAM's over men?
- Females are seen as more natural
- Females link to polytheism
- Females are seen as caring and nurturing
10. What is the ratio men to women in NRM's according to Bruce?