Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. Why do women tend to have higher ranks in NAM's over men?
- Females are seen as caring and nurturing
- Females are seen as more natural
- Females link to polytheism
7. What is the ratio men to women in NRM's according to Bruce?
8. What types of NAM's do Middle class women take part in?
- Therpay, Yoga, Meditation
- Astrology and Fortune telling
9. What three type of women does Woodhead outline?
- Home centred, Juggler, Work centered
- Community centred, Child centred, Work centred
- Social, Family, Work
10. According to Aune et al, name two reasons why women have stopped coming to church?
- Paid emplyment and lack of interest
- Family diversity and paid employment
- no replacement of old genoration, church is seen as masculine