Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. Who states that; women are more interested in religion, have more commitment and attend church more often?
- Miller and Hoffman
- Aune et al
- Jacobson et al
7. What two reasons do Miller and Hoffam give to explain women's decrease in participation
- Different gender roles and effects of commiment
- Differential socialisation and Different roles
- Lack of time, family diversity
8. what percentage of women have stopped going to church between 1989-1998, as outlined in Brierley's study?
9. What is the ratio men to women in NRM's according to Bruce?
10. What types of NAM's do Middle class women take part in?
- Therpay, Yoga, Meditation
- Astrology and Fortune telling