1. How do B-lactamases achieve antibiotic resistance?
- Modification of penicillin
- Modification of target
- Inactivation of enzymes
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which molecules are effected by B-lactams?
3. Which type of bacteria is less likely to be effected by antibiotics?
- Gram negative
- Gram positive
4. What is the term for selectively toxic agents that kill or inhibit microorganisms?
5. How does vancomycin resistance occur?
- Target modification
- Inactivation of proteins
- Immunity & bypass