1. Which type of bacteria is less likely to be effected by antibiotics?
- Gram negative
- Gram positive
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does vancomycin resistance occur?
- Immunity & bypass
- Target modification
- Inactivation of proteins
3. What is the term for selectively toxic agents that kill or inhibit microorganisms?
4. Which molecules are effected by B-lactams?
5. How do B-lactamases achieve antibiotic resistance?
- Inactivation of enzymes
- Modification of penicillin
- Modification of target