1. What is this secretion mechanism, 'cell containing, accumulates, has to die, lysis to be secreted'?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is not a general function of epithelial tissue?
- Active Transport
- Selective Diffusion
3. Epithelial cells can also be glands, what is the difference between exodcrine and endocrine glands?
- Exocrine secrete hormones and endocrine secrete enzymes
- Exocrine secrete into ducts, endocrine directly into blood
- Exocrine secrete out, endocrine take in
4. Formed in bone marrow, histamine released, stop blood clots.
- Mast Cells
5. Fill in the blanks.. Implantation involves the ? attaching to the ? and embedding itself in the ?
- Blastocyst, Endometrium, Uterus
- Trophoblast, Epithelium, Uterus
- Blastocyst, Endometrium, Cervix