- Created by: KayshaN
- Created on: 11-10-18 13:20
1. What is clearence rate?
- the rate at which hormone levels are removed from the blood
- binding of the hormone to protein
- changing hormone levels
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is not a general function of epithelial tissue?
- Active Transport
- Selective Diffusion
3. Zona Reticularis?
- Mineral Corticoids
- Sex Hormones
4. In the pancrease, alpha cells produce?
5. What are the 3 Germ Layers (gastrulation)?
- Ectoderm, Mesoderm, Endoderm
- Ectoderm, Mesotherm, Endotherm
- Ectoderm, Mesotherm, Endoderm