1. What does the Inspector do at the end of the play?
- Leaves without speaking.
- Sums up the morals and teachings of the play.
- Arrests the family.
- Takes members of the family away for further questioning.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. At the end of the play, does Sheila accept responsibility?
- No - she thinks she has done nothing wrong.
- No - she believes everyone else is to blame.
- Yes - along with Eric.
- Yes - along with Gerald.
3. Does he accept responsibility for his actions at the end of the play?
- No - he's more bothered about his reputation.
- Yes - along with Sheila.
- No - he refuses to accept any blame.
- Yes - he was the only one to do so.
4. What is Arthur Birling?
- A business owner.
- A factory owner.
- A department store owner.
- A corner-shop owner.
5. At the end of the play, does Arthur Birling show any character development?
- No - but he is still worried about their future.
- No - he doesn't change at all.
- Yes - he sees how he was wrong.
- Yes - he changes his ways completely.
Similar English Literature resources: