1. At the end of the play, does Arthur Birling show any character development?
- No - but he is still worried about their future.
- Yes - he changes his ways completely.
- No - he doesn't change at all.
- Yes - he sees how he was wrong.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Sheila Birling's involvement in Eva Smith's death?
- She refused her help due to the fact Eva used the Birling family name.
- She bullied her because of her class and status.
- She got her fired from a department store because of jealousy and being in a bad mood.
- She had her fired from her job because Eva lead a strike on unfair pay.
3. What is Eric's big secret in the play?
- He fired Eva Smith from a job.
- He is the father of Eva Smith's unborn baby.
- He doesn't like his father.
- He is a drunk.
4. At the end of the play, does Sheila accept responsibility?
- No - she thinks she has done nothing wrong.
- No - she believes everyone else is to blame.
- Yes - along with Eric.
- Yes - along with Gerald.
5. Who is the Inspector?
- A friend of Arthur Birling.
- A well-known member of the Police Force.
- A professional man there to question the family and move the plot forward.
- A man that the family know well and is just a casual character in the play.