1. What is Eric's big secret in the play?
- He doesn't like his father.
- He fired Eva Smith from a job.
- He is the father of Eva Smith's unborn baby.
- He is a drunk.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Arthur Birling?
- A business owner.
- A factory owner.
- A department store owner.
- A corner-shop owner.
3. What does the Inspector do at the end of the play?
- Leaves without speaking.
- Takes members of the family away for further questioning.
- Sums up the morals and teachings of the play.
- Arrests the family.
4. Does Sybil Birling hold strong views typical to that time period?
- No - she is the most laid-back and accepting.
- Yes - but they change at the end of the play.
- Yes - she believes in the class system and women are to serve men.
- No - she represents changing views.
5. How did Arthur Birling contribute to Eva Smith's death?
- He had her fired because she lead a strike on unfair pay.
- He had a relationship with her and stole money for her.
- He had her fired due to jealousy.
- He had an affair with her and was ashamed of it.