1. Who is Gerald engaged to?
- Sybil Birling
- Sheila Birling
- Eva Smith
- Daisy Renton
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. At the end, what does Sybil have to face?
- Eric's drinking problems and the fact he was the father of an unborn baby.
- Her part in the death of Eva Smith and how she believes it will strongly affect her.
- The fact that Sheila has changed and is no longer an innocent child.
- The idea that the Birling name has been disrespected more as the night has gone on.
3. How did Arthur Birling contribute to Eva Smith's death?
- He had an affair with her and was ashamed of it.
- He had a relationship with her and stole money for her.
- He had her fired because she lead a strike on unfair pay.
- He had her fired due to jealousy.
4. At the end of the play, does Arthur Birling show any character development?
- Yes - he changes his ways completely.
- No - he doesn't change at all.
- No - but he is still worried about their future.
- Yes - he sees how he was wrong.
5. Who is Gerald the son of?
- A Prince and Princess
- A Lord and Lady
- A Duke and Duchess
- A King and Queen