1. At the end of the play, does Arthur Birling show any character development?
- No - but he is still worried about their future.
- Yes - he changes his ways completely.
- No - he doesn't change at all.
- Yes - he sees how he was wrong.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who is Gerald the son of?
- A Prince and Princess
- A King and Queen
- A Lord and Lady
- A Duke and Duchess
3. Does Sybil Birling hold strong views typical to that time period?
- Yes - she believes in the class system and women are to serve men.
- No - she is the most laid-back and accepting.
- Yes - but they change at the end of the play.
- No - she represents changing views.
4. How did Arthur Birling contribute to Eva Smith's death?
- He had an affair with her and was ashamed of it.
- He had a relationship with her and stole money for her.
- He had her fired because she lead a strike on unfair pay.
- He had her fired due to jealousy.
5. Who is the Inspector not impressed by at the beginning?
- Arthur Birling - he answers him with short, snappy responses.
- Sybil Birling - he doesn't like her control.
- Eric Birling - he doesn't like his constant drinking.
- Sheila Birling - he doesn't like her childish personality.