1. Who does Sybil Birling work with?
- The family business.
- A women's charity organisation.
- The local council.
- A department store.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who is the Inspector not impressed by at the beginning?
- Arthur Birling - he answers him with short, snappy responses.
- Sheila Birling - he doesn't like her childish personality.
- Sybil Birling - he doesn't like her control.
- Eric Birling - he doesn't like his constant drinking.
3. At the beginning of the play, how can Sheila be described?
- In charge, has power, snob.
- Childish, innocent, immature.
- Loud, arrogant, foolish.
- Grown-up, mature, civilised.
4. What was Sheila Birling's involvement in Eva Smith's death?
- She got her fired from a department store because of jealousy and being in a bad mood.
- She had her fired from her job because Eva lead a strike on unfair pay.
- She refused her help due to the fact Eva used the Birling family name.
- She bullied her because of her class and status.
5. Who is Gerald engaged to?
- Sybil Birling
- Daisy Renton
- Sheila Birling
- Eva Smith
Similar English Literature resources: