1. Who is Gerald engaged to?
- Sybil Birling
- Daisy Renton
- Sheila Birling
- Eva Smith
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who is the Inspector not impressed by at the beginning?
- Eric Birling - he doesn't like his constant drinking.
- Sheila Birling - he doesn't like her childish personality.
- Arthur Birling - he answers him with short, snappy responses.
- Sybil Birling - he doesn't like her control.
3. Why did Sybil Birling refuse Eva Smith any help?
- Eva used the family name 'Birling'.
- Eva was very rude to her when they met.
- Eva did not have any problems, and therefore didn't deserve help.
- Mrs Birling was not in a good mood and didn't want to help.
4. At the beginning of the play, how can Sheila be described?
- Childish, innocent, immature.
- Grown-up, mature, civilised.
- Loud, arrogant, foolish.
- In charge, has power, snob.
5. Who is Gerald the son of?
- A Prince and Princess
- A King and Queen
- A Lord and Lady
- A Duke and Duchess
Similar English Literature resources: