1. Who talks about the Importation model?
- Irwin and Cressey
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. An association between what and ADHD has been found
3. Phineas Gage presented evidence that damage to what, can lead to an increase in aggression?
- Frontal Cortex
- Temporal lobe
4. High levels of cortisol inhibit testosterone levels and so inhibit aggression. Studies have reported low levels of cortisol in habitual violent offenders
- Eisengger et al
- Baucom et al
5. Found a concordance rate of 87% for aggressive and anti-social behaviour in mz twins, with 72% for dz twins