1. Avoiding attack, ensuring safety of offsprin and avoiding illness through new germs, are all adaptive benefits of what?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Low levels are associated with aggression as usual inhibiting responses to emotional stimuli are reduced
3. Found a concordance rate of 87% for aggressive and anti-social behaviour in mz twins, with 72% for dz twins
4. Found a significant positive correlation between the number of criminal convictions among biological parents and the number of criminal convictions among their adopted sons
5. Emotional response to anticipated loss of affection/status