1. Avoiding attack, ensuring safety of offsprin and avoiding illness through new germs, are all adaptive benefits of what?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Appears to have a mediating effect on other aggression, possibly because it increases anxiety and the likelihood of social withdrawal
3. Phineas Gage presented evidence that damage to what, can lead to an increase in aggression?
- Frontal Cortex
- Temporal lobe
4. Emotional response to anticipated loss of affection/status
5. Found a significant positive correlation between the number of criminal convictions among biological parents and the number of criminal convictions among their adopted sons