- Created by: poppycecilia
- Created on: 05-04-15 14:47
1. Who formed the Triumvirate against Trotsky during 1923-25?
- Stalin, Zinoviev & Kamenev
- Bukharin & Rykov
- Zinoviev, Bukharin & Tomsky
- Zinoviev & Kamenev
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what year were the New Opposition defeated over their arguement for permanent revolution by Stalin's supporters?
3. Who was outvoted at Congress in 1928 by Stalin supporters?
4. Who does Stalin trick into not showing at Lenin's funeral?
5. Who did Lenin recommend as his successor in his testament?
Similar History resources: