1. Who formed the Triumvirate against Trotsky during 1923-25?
- Zinoviev & Kamenev
- Stalin, Zinoviev & Kamenev
- Zinoviev, Bukharin & Tomsky
- Bukharin & Rykov
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What position did Stalin hold in the party?
- Chairman of the Vesenhka
- General Secretary
- Deputy Chairman of the Sovnarkom
- Commissar for Foreign Affairs
3. Who was outvoted at Congress in 1928 by Stalin supporters?
4. At which Congress were the United Opposition prevented from speaking at as a result of the accusation of factionalism against them?
- 1925 Party Congress
- 1928 Party Congress
- 1927 Party Congress
- 1926 Party Congress
5. In what year was Trotsky exiled?
Similar History resources: