1. What position did Trotsky hold in the party? (at the time of Lenin's death)
- Head of the Moscow Soviet
- Commissar for War
- Editor of the Pravda
- Chairman of the Central Council of Trade Unions
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what year were the New Opposition defeated over their arguement for permanent revolution by Stalin's supporters?
3. Who was in the United Opposition that formed against the Duumvirate in 1926-27?
- Tomsky, Bukharin & Stalin
- Trotsky, Kamenev & Zinoviev
- Zinoviev & Rykov
- Trotsky & Kamenev
4. Who did Lenin recommend as his successor in his testament?
5. In what year was Trotsky exiled?
Similar History resources: