1. In what year were the New Opposition defeated over their arguement for permanent revolution by Stalin's supporters?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who did Lenin recommend as his successor in his testament?
3. Who formed the Triumvirate against Trotsky during 1923-25?
- Zinoviev & Kamenev
- Stalin, Zinoviev & Kamenev
- Zinoviev, Bukharin & Tomsky
- Bukharin & Rykov
4. What position did Stalin hold in the party?
- General Secretary
- Deputy Chairman of the Sovnarkom
- Chairman of the Vesenhka
- Commissar for Foreign Affairs
5. At which Congress were the United Opposition prevented from speaking at as a result of the accusation of factionalism against them?
- 1925 Party Congress
- 1927 Party Congress
- 1926 Party Congress
- 1928 Party Congress
Similar History resources: