1. Sympathetic nerves supply
- The whole of the heart
- Just the sino atrial node
- Just the atrial ventricular node
- None of the above
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Select the correct statement which explains the function of the plasma membrane
- The plasma membrane gives form to the cell and controls the passage of materials into and out of the cell
- The plasma membrane supports the cytoplasm and transports materials into the cytoplasm
- The plasma membrane moves paricles along the cell surface
- The plasma membrane supports the nucleus and controls the passage of materials between the nucleus and the cytoplasm
3. What does the systolic value represent?
- When the atria relaxes
- When the ventricles relax
- When the ventricles contract
- When the atria contracts
4. What substance needs to be present in order for myosin and actin to interact?
5. The sympathetic nervous system has which effect on the heart?
- Speeds up heart rate in presence of acetylcholine
- Speeds up the heart rate in the presence of noradrenaline
- Slows down down heart rate in the presence of noradrenaline
- Slows doen herat rate in the presence of acetylcholine