1. Where are the ribosomes found?
- Rough Endoplasmic recticulum
- Golgi body
- Smooth endoplasmic reticulum
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When comparing the structure of an artery and vein you would find that
- the vein consists of two layers
- the artery endothelium is thicker
- The artery lumen is smaller
- the artery had valves
3. Ther are two types of Leucocytes (WBC's), granulocytes and agranulocyctes: Which of the following are granulocytes?
- Neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils
- Neutrophils, eosinophils, monocytes
- Neutrophils, lymphocytes, basophils
- Lymphocyes, monocytes, eosinophils
4. Which mineral is regulated by the parathyroid hormone, is an extracellular cation and the most abundant mineral in the body?
5. What are erthrocyctes?
- Plasma proteins including albumin, fibrinogen and antibodies
- RCB's that transport gases around the body
- Platelets that contribute to blood clotting
- WBC's that form part of the immune system