1. Which mineral is regulated by the parathyroid hormone, is an extracellular cation and the most abundant mineral in the body?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Secretion of hydrogen, activity of buffers in tubular fluid and removal of CO2 are all renal responses to what?
3. Name the anemia where plasma membranes rupture prematurely as a result of inherited deftects such are abnormal RBC enzymes or outside agents such as toxins and parasites?
- Haemolytic anaemia
- Haemorrhagic anaemia
- Aplastic anaemia
- Megloblastic anaemia
4. Which factor does not influence membrane transport
- Nucleus presence
- Cell temperature
- Molecular size
- Cell charge
5. The sympathetic nervous system has which effect on the heart?
- Slows down down heart rate in the presence of noradrenaline
- Speeds up heart rate in presence of acetylcholine
- Speeds up the heart rate in the presence of noradrenaline
- Slows doen herat rate in the presence of acetylcholine