- Created by: GreenGooSnake
- Created on: 27-07-19 18:09
Formal letters follow a strict set of rules.
Formal Letters have certain Features.
It should contain:
- Address of the person you are writing to (Top left).
- Your address (Top right).
- Date -day/month/year (Top right).
- If you don't know their name, just put "Dear Sir/Madam".
- Put what the letter is about.
- The first bit gives your reason for writing.
- Clear paragraphs for each point.
- To end - use "Yours sincerely" when you know the person's name. If you've put "Dear Sir/Madam" at the top, then put "Yours faithfully"…