- Created by: GreenGooSnake
- Created on: 27-07-19 20:11
If you're writing to a friend or someone you know very well, then you can write an informal letter. Informal letters are much more friendly, and you don't have to bother with all the fancy, formal language like in a formal letter.
Informal Letters also have certain Features.
- First name, because you're writing to a friend.
- Give your address (it makes it easier for the other person to reply).
- Chatty, friendly style.
- Exclamation marks.
- Informal ending.
- Paragraphs for each point or different…