- Created by: HULKSMASH
- Created on: 03-11-19 06:57
- Sensory- Carry messages from PNS to CNS. Long dendrites and short Axons.
- Relay- These connect the sensory neurons to the motor and or other relay neurons. Short dendrites and short axons.
- Motor- Connect CNS to the effectors such as muscles and glands. Short dendrites and long axons.
- Cell body contains nucleus- which is the genetic material of the cell.
- Dendrites protude from the cell body- these carry nerve impluses form neighbouring neurons towards the cell body.
- Axon carries…