When discussing tsar Nicholas in the years 1894 - 1905 here are the points you COULD discuss.
- Civil Unrest (AKA Bloody Sunday)
- Tsars personality weaknesses
- Economy - poverty & lack of people power + witte
- Russo-Japanese war
- Problems before Nicholas II which influenced time during his reign
- Opposition (Liberals later to become Octoberists and Kadets and Social Democrats later to become Bolsheviks and Mensheviks)
I have cue cards of these topics in greater detail uploaded. Possible exam questions involving these sub topics could include:
How successful was Nicholas II in dealing with the problems he faced between 1984 and 1905?
we could talk about Civil Unrest, Tsars personality weaknesses…