- Created by: Joe
- Created on: 14-05-14 16:25
After the fall of Rome, there was a regression in medicine in Europe.
Treaments mainly consisted of:
- Herbal Remedies
- Supernatural ideas (God, charms and luck, witchcraft or astrology)
In 1350 the average life span was 30 years. One in five children ded, many women died in chilebirth. People died from injury, diseased such as smallpox, leprosy and various fevers.
- Doctor in ancient Greece.
- Apporach was based on natural rather then supernatural explanations of illness.
- Developed the idea of clinical observation of the patient.
- A code…