- Created by: Lea-Emie
- Created on: 15-06-15 09:04
The Norminitive Case:
- The Subject of a sentence is always the Normitive Case.
- Normally, the subject is the person or thing that is performing the action of the verb.
E.g. Der Junge stiehlt eine Wurst.
The boy (Der Junge) is the subject of the sentence because he is the one that is stealing the sausage.
The Accusative Case:
- The Direct object of the sentence is always the Accusative Case.
- The direct object is the person or thing that is directly affected by the action of the verd.
E.g. Der Junge steihlt eine Wurst.
The sausage (Wurst) is the direct object because that is the…