- Created by: Kittycatlover
- Created on: 30-09-19 08:59
- Many cells in a multicellular organism arenot in direct contact with their surroundings.
- The organism cannot rely on diffusion alone to supply the cells of all its organs with nutrients and oxygen it needs to survive.
- Cardiovascular system, allows blood to circulate around the body to transport and supply the essential nutrients that multicellular organisms need in order to maintain homeostasis.
- Blood is responsible for transporting: