- Created by: izzy
- Created on: 11-06-13 12:43
- A sample where the participants self-select. That is they volunteer to take part in the research.
- The researcher would advertise their research and the people who respond would be the sample.
- Research has found that a particular type of person is likely to volunteer for research; thus this type of sampling has a very high chance of bias. This means that we cannot generalise to the target population leading to low population validity.
- A sample that consists of those…