- Quantum Laws; prove that the universe is probablistic, miracles do not violate the laws of nature
- This means that miracles can be thought of as natural
- There is sometimes evidence to prove that miracles occur
- Believes in miracles - laws of nature are not fixed truths
- 'Perhaps God can suspend natural laws on occassion'
- If God is all loving he would want to interact wih his creation and may do so through miracles
- Miracles, in their very nature, have to be occassional - if they were regular, life would be confusing and we would not consider them amazing
- Believed there are 5 recognisable types of religious experiences, divided into 2 groups.
1) Ordainary Experience - where a person interprets a natural event as having religious significance
2) Extraordainary Experience - experiences such as miracles which violate the…