questionairres: a type of self report that consists of a list of pre-set questions
- questions are the same for everyone in the study
- as psychologists often want to study the mind self reports are very useful.
- they allow psychologists to access aspects of a person that they can't see
open and closed questionairres:
- closed questions have a set number of responses, often given in a form of multiple choice eg yes/no & sometimes/rarely/often or a rating scale.
- open questions are questions that a respondent chooses their own…