YOU ONLY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE RELIGOUS UPBRINGING OF ONE RELIGION
The main features of a Christian upbringing:
- Christian parents are likely to have their babies baptised, as part of this parents promise to bring their children up as Christians and so will encourage them to believe in God.
- Christian parents will teach their children to pray to God.
- Christian parents will teach their children to worship to God.
- Christian parents will sen dtheir Children to Sunday school to learn about God and the Christian faith.
- Christian parents may send their children to a church school where they will be taught the National curriculm in a Christian enviroment.
- As part of their vows at baptism Christian parents may encourage their children to be confirmed as full members of the church, this involves lessonsfrom the priest/minister about Christianity and the nature of God.
- This sacrament may involve a religous experience in the ceremony asthe young person feels the presence of God through prayers…