Roles of men and women
- "Without modesty, there can be no intimacy"
- "She gets up whilst it is dark; she provides food for the family" - Proverb 31 (Torah)
- "Her husband has full confidence in her" - Proverb 31 (Torah)
- "Do not come near a woman during her period of uncleaness" - Leveticus (Torah)
- "A woman returning from the mikvah is as fresh to her husband as on their wedding day" - Talmud
- "with this ring you are sanctified unto me"
- "Hence a man leaves his father and mother and clings onto his wife, so that they may become one flesh" - Genesis 2.24
- "A man without a woman is doomed an existance without…
Similar Religious Studies resources: